Man builds the world's fastest trash can

Originally published at: Man builds the world's fastest trash can | Boing Boing

7 Likes

I saw this the other day. Dude nearly kills himself and is only saved because somehow he remained inside the trash can despite having no safety restraints. There’s a reason they don’t sell 3 wheel ATVs, anymore.

11 Likes

Seems like he built a tricycle and used a bin as a cab…

4 Likes
4 Likes
6 Likes

What goes up must come down.

5 Likes

Saw the headline, and got excited about streamlining all this …

Trash GIF

Season 9 Nbc GIF by The Office

After watching the video…

Cant Speak Nathan Fillion GIF

9 Likes

… video link for the BBS

5 Likes

A fast trashcan is really just good, clean fun. Texas, no guns, no mad men, no fascists, no murdered innocents. This is a real, feel-good story.

8 Likes

This is only going to inspire Colin Furze to build a jet powered wheelie bin.

5 Likes

He could make it modular.

World’s fastest kitty litter box, shopping cart, baby stroller, beer cooler, pickle bucket, Weber grill, etc…

2 Likes

For some reason I clicked on this assuming that it was Elon related

1 Like

I remember the time that Oscar the Grouch took a trip to space:

4 Likes

I think “Big Daddy” Roth would have loved this!

I was thinking at the start that he would have built a light-weight protective frame for the can’s innards… but nope.

1 Like

Tip it on its “back”, make a longer wheelbase tadpole trike, stick in a Hayabusa (or other) engine – basically a drag trike with full fairing – spend months in traction.

4 Likes

I think it might have been more stable if he had reversed the tricycle and put the single steering wheel in the back and the drive wheels in front. He might have been able to go a little faster without self-destructing.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.