Man calmly sips drink as brawl erupts around him

I think they are those neo Nazis that wear black hoodies and white masks. Its a “thing” in Germany but never seen them that far east. More I teresting than your usual skinheads. I can’t remember what they are called. Sorry. Its a more high-falutin’ name than usual, like the “Unknowables” or some shit

Not a bad tactic, as things go. If you can’t discretely avoid some nasty shit going down or do anything to help - just carry on as if you expected it and do what you were doing. If they don’t think you are a target, or an obstacle, they might leave you alone.

2 Likes

“Not my circus, not my monkeys.”

3 Likes

#SWAG #THUGLIFE #NOT1SHITGIVEN

The “calm guy” is most possibly too drunk to care (see his elbow slipping off the table at 0:36)

1 Like

Yes, that is understood. Perhaps the dude on the floor at the end should clue you in that this was not some cute suburban flash mob but a violent assault?

1 Like

Not to mention the guy on the right around 0:45 with the rifle. Nothing says fun like a rifle in a nightclub, amirite?

1 Like

Something similar happened in NYC recently as well:

Were earbuds involved?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.