Man claims to have been beaten up by savage feminists at the Women's March

Dude, you realize that those two girls had a crush on you, right?

9 Likes

Hey…sometimes i go for the stupid low hanging fruit joke.

1 Like

Blood doesn’t have seeds!

13 Likes

Beware, he also posted a pic of his severed finger

37 Likes

How did you escape being attacked?

1 Like

Ah, the violent and elusive femi-nazi warned so much about on AM radio. I thought it was just a fable, a legend, but I guess they do exist - attacking masculinity with all manner of flavored jelly.

13 Likes

You can tell because the “B” is backwards as if written while looking in a mirror

4 Likes

Being attacked because he’s a man I don’t buy, being attacked because he’s an asshole, that I can see. In fact, assholes get punched all the time.

Which isn’t to say I believe him thanks to his horrible attempt at proof.

Hmmm. . . you can read the license plate in that one photo. What state is that?

3 Likes

Where I live, we have people who I know were affiliated with the Tea Party who have a major “stop wasting everyone’s time, go get a job” attitude about these marches. I just…ugh.

4 Likes

I love it when some asshole on the internet decides they’re going to make some destructive bullshit up but before they can get any traction some good Samaritan Internet first-responders come and just swat that bullshit out of the air like Dikembe Mutombo.

13 Likes

All I can think of right now is this scene from Spaceballs. XD

24 Likes

That or they were just into popping. Don’t look it up. Please, please, don’t look it up.

1 Like

18 Likes

I saw three ‘counter protesters’ at the Seattle march.
They fell nicely into stereotypes.

1. Friendless white man 50, huge beer gut, wearing a cheap face shield (like one uses with a circular saw). That’s your total loser militia type, can’t even find any horrid racist friends to split a bundle of tiki torches with.
  2. 4 white dude-bro bearded tech looking late 20’s in an expensive hotel room with a cry-baby mask. That’s your green frog chan trolls.
  3. Very grim looking white small maybe rural 3 generation family. That’s your likely religious nuts.
16 Likes

You are SO unfair. We have no proof that it’s strawberry! :wink:

8 Likes

Fake blood aside, the very concept of “they attacked me because I’m a man” is laughable. I was at the Women’s March in Denver. Probably about a quarter of the people marching were men. That’s an awful lot of beating that didn’t happen. I don’t think this loser even grasps the concept that people who aren’t women might care about women’s rights.

28 Likes

Men can beat themselves, no help from women necessary… err… neverrmind.

7 Likes

I found some raw video footage from the beating in question:

14 Likes

If you’re a strawberry it does. How insensitive.

2 Likes