Man fights off bear attack near Yosemite, then drives himself to hospital

I heard about this dentist that’ll pay $50k to take it down…

Too soon?

9 Likes

That’s pretty kinky but at least you didn’t go bearback.

7 Likes

I just came across the existence of this movie today: Three Headed Shark Attack

2 Likes

Because once you taste humans you never stop thinking of anything else. All other food is like over salted sand. You will never stop looking for that next, juicy morsel. So I’ve heard.

Also, killing animals that attack humans is hardly an American thing. It is a Human thing from Africa, to India, to Europe, animals that attack humans illicit a swift response. Probably partially hardwired from a few hundred thousand years of evolution.

In these cases the animal is usually hunting and killed as swiftly as possible. Once dead, people are usually satisfied. If left to continue to roam people are known to take matters into their own hands, though killing less discriminatory as the animal MIGHT be the one. Remember in many parts of the less civilized world, people make their living in and around dangerous creatures. While most of the time they leave each other alone, the one who ends up attacking humans is dealt with the only way really possible.

3 Likes

BEARSAVER TESTS ALL BEAR-RESISTANT CONTAINERS WITH THE INTERAGENCY GRIZZLY BEAR COMMITTEE IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE USFS.

4 Likes

SOME OF THEM BEARLY PASS.

6 Likes

Because a bear that has learned that humans are tasty and not terribly dangerous is very likely to kill someone. It’s a shame that the bear has to die, but less of a shame than someone’s kid getting eaten, because, yes, human lives are more important than animal lives, one for one.

I assume you’ll be wanting to argue about that last one.

4 Likes

With all the plump children to choose from, and they all are plump nowadays, the bear chose an old leathery meatless man. Did you see the guy? Whatever is wrong with that bear should be isolated and reproduced. Then release the offspring in select locations and voila- end all that whining by the boomers and fix the ss problem. 2 birds with one bear

2 Likes

It’s been said before. It will be said again.

3 Likes

Here’s a live test. The bear looks goofy bouncing on the thing, but that’s one way they break the windows out of cars - get on the roof and bounce. It’s infuriating how smart they are. They’re like f*ing monkeys.

3 Likes

Apparently according to official sources. the bear posted a video saying it is affiliated to ISIS or some such. Of course, the internet says this was a “False Bear Attack” carried out by the NWO.

1 Like

Looks legit…

sometimes I’m sorry I ever told you about my dietary preferences.

4 Likes

Because a human that has learned that bears aren’t bulletproof is very likely to kill someone. It’s a shame that the human has to die, but less of a shame than someone’s cub getting eaten,

It’s such an easy game - anybody can play!

3 Likes

Except only one sounds ridiculous.

2 Likes

If all people have is ridicule, this might indicate a lack of compelling arguments for adopting their perspective on the matter.

2 Likes

My dad lives in Indiana, where the nearest bear sighting is still 50 miles into Michigan, and his garbage is secured inside lidded, locked boxes. This is what you do when you live near wildlife…any wildlife.

3 Likes

If they would defend us against the Palin family, I’ll donate to that Kickstarter.

4 Likes

There are other things to fear…

5 Likes

Yeah, except mine’s right and yours is wrong. FITE ME

1 Like