Man invents implantable switch to turn on/off male birth control

Baby Russian Roulette?

5 Likes

The only use case I could come up with is a dude that is actively trying to have a baby with one woman while at the same time is sleeping with one or more other women that he does not want to get pregnant. This assumes they figure out how to make this instant on/off.

The most obvious situation would be the woman are his wife and mistress. But there could also be poly situations that are open and honest but they would be an edge case at most.

I wonder how many interesting ideas were strangled before birth by an “ethics committee”.

We need more good doctors in well-equipped underground clinics.

Seriously. I’ve already got enough lumps in my ballsack (benign hydrocele. Turns out they’re pretty common. Still causes terror-induced heart attacks when you come across one.)

2 Likes

this gives a whole new meaning to being turned on or turned off!

at least there is a safety pin that has to be depressed to turn your sperm back on so it cannot happen by accident. or that is the idea on paper at least.

manual switches are so last century… I’d get a clapper version, but that could be a problem with the number of times people applaud after we have sex… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: (okay not really, but it COULD happen…don’t judge! lol!)

6 Likes

Doggystyle with someone of generous rear might also pose a problem.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.