Man, jailed for 3 months, released after "drugs" turn out to be vitamins

That’s fucking insane. It’s hard for me to imagine how/why somebody would play their game over drug charges for any reason.

You have shown through your comments that it is hard for you to imagine how other people exist in a number of threads. You can choose to keep making that same statement over and over again, or you can read/listen and learn from others so that you do start to understand what life is like outside your bubble of reality. Your choice.

4 Likes

Note that these are different right-wingers from those who are afraid of black helicopters, contrails, fluoridated water, etc…

Did I say that I can’t imagine how they, as a person, exist? Inability to understand a person versus inability to understand a motivation are not the same whatsoever. Also, I do not reduce a person’s individuality to a sum of observed behaviors.

Try to resist the temptation to frame all of my remarks in terms of personal problems. Nearly all of the comments you have responded to on this note have been regarding inter-personal behaviors, and those which are not difficult to demonstrate could be against the best interests of those concerned. The personal nature of your remarks does not contribute anything to this understanding you speak of.

Throughout much of 2001, a group of confidential informants working with a squad of street-level narcotics officers planted 330 kilos of fake cocaine and methamphetamine on 30 unsuspecting residents. Most of the victims were blue-collar Hispanics who spoke little English and could not afford lawyers. Most spent as long as six months in jail before the scandal began unraveling in early 2002.

Dallas police hammered for fake drug scandal

5 Likes

Not to worry, justice was served!

two officers have been fired and one key supervisor retired

Not sure if anything else happened to them , or the others who must have been involved.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.