Man runs from cheetah chasing him through a hallway

‘The guy’ could be the one taking the video, whereas the other guy is his gardener or something. Was his gardener, rather.

1 Like

A cheetah purring sound like an idling Ferrari V-12.

2 Likes

Jaguar in the garage.
The wrong way.

3 Likes

Yes, apparently the safest of the big cats. Well, least dangerous. It seems all the rest can be okay when very small, but get more variable as they get older, while cheetahs can be okay all the way through their life.

Actual biology and classification aside, they do seem to be an edge case for being a ‘big cat’, purely based on observation.

“Beware the Leopard” in the disused, unlit basement lavatory.

5 Likes

I’ve heard tell of zoos pairing cheetahs up with a dog sibling which apparently works splendidly. They dog’s natural propensity for horseplay matches the cheetah’s need for constant exercise while overcoming its felid lethargy.

1 Like

Needs sped up and on a loop with Yakkity Sax.

2 Likes

Also helps to control the dog population.

2 Likes

What’s the back story?
My take on it is some rich Saudi asshole having ‘fun’ at his servant’s expense.

I can imagine that you can probably get a cheetah to chase you just by running away, but more in play than a hunt. Certainly most other cats (and dogs) have that capacity for play.

My favourite ‘up close with a cheetah’ story:
A BBC crew were filming cheetahs in the wild. The cats had got very used to them, and one day a female cheetah hopped up onto one of the land rovers and settled down for a snooze, with her tail hanging into the sun roof almost tickling the sound guy.
Obviously they all sat very still for quite a while until the cheetah decided to get off. After having sat there for so long, the camera man had to hop out and have a wee, which was how they missed the opportunity to get the first ever footage of cheetahs mating in the wild, just 10m away on the other side of the truck.

2 Likes

hmmm, tastes like chicken

1 Like

This is an escape scene where the earthlings are teaming up.

Kitty just wants to cuddle!

2 Likes

The most horrible things are always at the top of my list of what it is important to joke about. What makes it difficult is that some people can’t/won’t tell the difference between mockery and humor. Especially USians, it seems, who seem more averse than most to dark humor. But I think that the more horrible something is, the more one benefits from having a sense of humor about it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.