Man sells machine to make your wishes come true

Seems like a weaker version of this:

4 Likes

I tried wishing for the wishing machine, but I guess it doesnā€™t work pre-emtively. :frowning:

2 Likes

I think you need to wish for either an infinite-improbability field powered wishing machine, or a time-traveling wishing machine for that to workā€¦

2 Likes

Dude, you can shill your BS junk all day to anyone whoā€™ll listen, but using ā€œTheme de Camilleā€ for your opening shot? Too far my friend, too far.

Scorsese can pull that off, but not you, buddy.

Or at least wishing for their money back.

1 Like

No, Iā€™ve seen The secret. Plenty of knobs present in that waste of time.

2 Likes

Oh Iā€™m sure it works for those who believe in it but you can get the same results with a pencil, a bit of know-how and some time and effort

I guess some people think making changes to your self (and by proxy, the world around you.) is an inherently difficult task to accomplish and when such perceptions exist, there will always be someone willing to exploit those expectations for profit.

Nope but Iā€™m aware of the thread. :slight_smile:

This guy has been making the rounds in the yoga world. I really like this particular one - though have been scared to share it with my friends who are more into the woo than me.

1 Like

From his website:
"But wait!
For an extra $24, we will add jacks to your box so it can be upgraded to a Model E in the future, and you can use accessories, if you so choose, like helmets and amplifier units. "

Iā€™m almost tempted but Iā€™ll wait for the USB 3.1 port upgrades.

1 Like

This is functionally a corollary to Nivenā€™s Paradox of Time Travel: that any universe in which time travel is possible, it is so disruptive that eventually someone will go back in time and make time travel impossible.

#money is a subjective energy field

but only after a particularly unsuccessful party.

1 Like

Thatā€™s just about the stupidest thing Iā€™ve ever heard.

Everyone knows that you want to take the frequency of your desired state and find the difference between that and the current state. What this guy is doing would turn Joe without money into amoeba with money. I donā€™t think thatā€™s what Joe really wants.

Always a dangerous thing when stupid people meddle in Science. Especially, a delicate science such as Radionics (sp?).

1 Like

But what if thatā€™s what I really want?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.