Man shouts 'Heil Hitler! Heil Trump!' in Baltimore theater during 'Fiddler on the Roof'

Is that the Brit equivalent of “Christ, what an asshole”?

7 Likes

I have no words…

11 Likes

Yes. Usually we are marginally more polite in our use of language than our colonial friends.
Not that that should imply we don’t think someone is a massive cock-monkey deserving of eternal derision. Conquering the world and enforcing a racist Empire, easy; using bad language, awkward.

14 Likes

Speak for yourself.

(I won’t speak for me, it would offend some people here. Yeah. I am a **** ******* ****** ****** Brit. Just like you and @euansmith, I guess)

3 Likes

Over on Breitbart, someone will probably say “Liberals’ heads exploded!”, oh and something about triggered.

8 Likes

1342137687431_1437632

28 Likes

I could not possibly type my preferred response in open forum.
Suffice it to say that I am sure that your card’s word are all true. (And I approve.)
:wink:

4 Likes

Due to a printing error, promotional material advertised “…featuring ‘If I Were a Reich Man’”.

10 Likes

Yes, yes he did. He angered many “shitlibs”. This is intended.

2 Likes

What, should they be uncivil?

Along those lines; like dick, cock, bell-end, ball-sack, scrote, etc. :smiley: The Queen’s English is replete with many an epithet; many of them stolen during our days as Murderous Robber Barons’ to the World.

8 Likes

He was just expressing a love of Trump in the manner accepted by his supporters, staff and the GOP.

Indeed, which added to the Anglo-Saxon, Norman, and sundry other sources we started with. We do have a very rich language.

3 Likes

Someone looking for attention again, and everyone obliges. Gives every offended whittle ear renewed victimhood I guess.

In other parts of the country, he would have been warily treated as a crank, with most not saying much initially - but demanding that he STFU and sit down over time. But with everyone knowing now where he was…wrong move might have gotten him shot. Certainly would have been ejected from the establishment by the owner as soon as they could react. Might have an “accident” off that balcony too.

You can’t legislate against crazy, and people are capable of the foulest deeds. Especially when it buys them attention. This is not just youtube, or facebook. Attention seeking has always been with us. And pretty much public has always put up with them - until they didn’t.

“Special people” like this just need shunning. That’s all it takes. Call his mother if you can…

3 Likes

22 Likes

I’m sure there were after the surrender, alongside “I didn’t know.”

6 Likes

Frankly the bigger abomination in this story is that he was interviewed by police at the door and sent home.

How is it possible that this was not felony assault? Felony assault is when someone does something that a reasonable person would assume puts them at risk for violence.

7 Likes

That would have been a real possibility elsewhere. Common sentiment? “Only an idiot/crazy makes himself stand out like that.”

Runs the risk of trigger happy citizens. They exist. Just like trigger happy cops.

1 Like

He was interviewed by police at the door. And he was released home by the police.

Frankly, I think his release is an abomination.

5 Likes

Because name calling or being a jerk is not a crime.