Biden team compares Trump to Nazis with "TRUMP PARROTS HITLER" post

Originally published at: Biden team compares Trump to Nazis with "TRUMP PARROTS HITLER" post - Boing Boing

9 Likes

Took them long enough.

19 Likes

I was about to say the same thing. Biff and his pack of fascist henchmen (and the GOP “leadership” as a whole) lost any right to comity from the Dems years ago. The Dems had better keep hammering these comparisons home, for their own sake as well as ours.

Maybe this will finally get the corporate media off their complacent butts as well. They need to start asking Republicans hard and unrelenting questions about their party’s front-runner.

15 Likes

“Taking the gloves off” is a very good sign. The idea that we need to not offend them, so that they will come to some sort of agreement at some point is a fantasy. It’s about time to call a pig a pig.

22 Likes

Some things take time.

5 Likes

Just like the Ton, all the formal pretense is unnecessary; cut to the point, already.

4 Likes

Sure wish the media would “parrot” endlessly the obvious reply to the ghastly trump: “immigrants are poisoning the blood of our country” with the fact that he was married and had (poisoned?) offspring with at least two immigrants. (and he himself is the product of fairly recent immigrants) -sigh-

23 Likes

Well, that was different, see, because they’re the “white” kind of immigrants… /s

14 Likes

Immigrants taking jobs Americans don’t want…

11 Likes

I’m afraid the GQP still has their stock of lipstick to sell.

10 Likes

The problem with dealing with cultists is that they back-rationalize this type of content. “Trump and Hitler say the same things? Huh, I should really get more into this Hitler guy, he sounds neat.”

11 Likes

I’m pretty sure that a good many of Trump’s supporters see any similarity to Hitler as a feature rather than a bug.

11 Likes

If you were to check the list of GOP officials and associates who openly support Trump in 2024, you will see it is 10x longer than those who openly oppose him–and look, whose friends are they. It is not only the words he uses, but also the actions that were all apart of the nearly 100-year-old playbook of those we know collectively now as the Nazis.

5 Likes

As I said in an earlier topic:

I also doubt they’ll be forgiving of the Dem establishment, which waited eight bloody years before calling the MAGAts what most of us here (and even neoCons at The Lincoln Project) were calling them: fascists.

6 Likes

It’s hard to remember all horror that is Trump, because there is so damn much of it to remember, but his interest in Hitler is not new news (from 2015):

7 Likes

Or avoid offending his base as if there is any chance they will ever vote for anyone else or suddenly discover their love for representative democracy through decorum.

5 Likes

And back in the news:

“Is Ivana trying to convince her friends and lawyer that Trump is a crypto-Nazi?” the article reads.

That’s false! Trump has never been crypto in his life.

7 Likes

Man, Woman, Camera, Trump, Parrots, Hitler

7 Likes
4 Likes

“He didn’t say it the way I said it, either, by the way.”

He’s comparing what he said to that book that he doesn’t have, and wouldn’t read even if he did have it, which he doesn’t.

6 Likes