Trump's Veterans Day speech mirrors Hitler's statements almost word for word

Originally published at: Trump's Speech Parallels Hitler's Words

5 Likes
7 Likes

Huh. Looks like he did read a book once after all.

19 Likes
14 Likes
15 Likes

My thoughts exactly. Specifically this one:

I was on the fence about how likely it was that he actually read that book considering how little regard he has for books and reading in general, but when he started publicly denying he read the book it suddenly seemed a lot more likely.

22 Likes

Could be.

13 Likes

6 Likes

Season 6 What GIF by Paramount+

7 Likes

Yeah, his layered denial is like a kid with face and hands covered in cookie crumbs.

“I don’t own that book, but if I did, I wouldn’t read the speeches, especially the one on p.39.”

22 Likes
9 Likes

So you’re telling me that he’s going to be found dead at Mar-a-lago after a self inflicted gunshot to the temple?

18 Likes

Oh man, if he ever decided to take that way out, conspiracy theorists would go insane.

15 Likes

But - who could blame Melania?

15 Likes

And yet the corporate media continues to paint these direct comparisons based on historical fact as mere opinion and criticism from his opponents.

15 Likes
6 Likes

Laibach, proving once again they really are the band we should all be paying attention to…

9 Likes

Damn, can’t find the crossed-fingers emoji…

6 Likes

Hey Trump lovers, your grandfathers died for nothing. But who cares? They were just losers for dying in war. /s or the sickening twisted truth according the GOP?
It turns out the Nazis are closer to conquering the USA today than they were 80 years ago. What a totally effed up timeline we live in.

18 Likes

19 Likes