Trump fantasized openly about gassing, shooting, maiming migrants at Mexico border, says insider

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/08/25/trump-fantasized-openly-about.html

16 Likes

This sounds to good to be true. It almost reads like a James O’Keefe style sting attempt to embarrass The Daily Beast/liberal media.

13 Likes

Have you even once listened to trump speak at one of his SS rallies?

This is totally in-character for him.

42 Likes

Not a member of the SS, so no. I sometimes see transcripts and I usually can’t parse them.

5 Likes

53 Likes

More confirmation that he’s a sociopathic and narcissistic 11-year-old in the bloated body of a septuagenarian.

29 Likes

Seems like this has come up before…

22 Likes

So, does this make it not hyperbole to invoke Nazi comparisons?

21 Likes

Gotta shoot those refugees in the legs man.

34 Likes

Godwin himself rescinded his rule, a few years back now.

32 Likes

…in specific reference to the current administration.

Which is to say Godwin himself likens the current regime to Nazism.

30 Likes

I thought the “few years back” part rather implied its because of 45 and this admin; as Godwin originally coined that phrase way back in what… the 90’s?

19 Likes

It literally is like every stereotyped racist grandpa one can picture in their mind became president.

13 Likes

It was both the regime and the alt-right, some of whom oppose Trump because he doesn’t go far enough for them.

13 Likes

I was hoping to amplify your message, and I’m sorry to have stepped on your toes.

5 Likes

This is totally unfair and made up by a loser who couldn’t do his job well and that is why he was fired, and it is vitally important that we maim, pierce and gas these illegals because that is what having a country means.

4 Likes

Multiple people from this administration have said the same things. It’s also totally consistent with what Trump says in public. Trump is a fucking monster and makes little effort to conceal it.

31 Likes

Hell, to his base it’s his main selling point.

28 Likes

Got there before me!

4 Likes

While I’ve appreciated the recent tough interviews, what we really need is an interviewer who can make it seem like he’s on Trump’s side, and ask leading-but-awful questions that appeal to his ego to get him to spill it all:

• "You’ve had some great–brilliant, really–ideas that people weren’t willing to get behind. Why didn’t anyone take you seriously when we wanted to build a moat with alligators?

• “You’ve been tougher on crime than anyone, and Americans are behind you on this. You’ve been a real leader. Why wouldn’t people listen when you pointed out–logically–that the best thing would be to shoot the protesters?”

• “Nobody is better at solving the illegal immigrant problem than you. When you said you wanted to be harder on separating families, and even take the kids and hand them over to new families in the US as a deterrent, that was something that Obama would never have been willing to do. Why wouldn’t people listen to such a great idea?”

Framed like that, you know he’d cop to it all.

35 Likes