Trump fantasized openly about gassing, shooting, maiming migrants at Mexico border, says insider

So basically a Sacha Baron Cohen Who Is America? interview with Trump.

21 Likes

There is a definite Poe’s law element to this. If it’s meant to be satire or exaggerated it’s impossible to tell because it is pretty close to what he personally posts on Twitter regularly.

8 Likes

Reality is embodiment of Poe’s law these days.

1 Like

No, no, no… it’s just liberal media spin… he’s a perfectly normal republican president, who just started out his campaign calling Mexicans rapists and drug dealers… totes normal political discourse… /s

Godwin’s law doesn’t apply when it’s accurate.

20 Likes

It’s the party of “Family Values”. Hoo-fucking-ray.

5 Likes

Just had this exchange on FB:

Him: “Biden is nice. I don’t vote for nice guys. I vote for effective leaders.”
Me: “What happened to you as a child that made you think that kind people can’t also be effective leaders?”

I am still awaiting an answer, but I suspect I won’t get one. I do wonder, though. I can think of dozens, hell, probably a hundred people I knew as a child who were both kind and effective. The few people in positions of leadership I can think of who were cruel assholes is fairly small, and I don’t recall them being all that effective. So I have to wonder what sort of trauma some of these people have been through, that their thinking is this broken.

22 Likes

That’s exactly what the AXIOS guy did, and made Trump spill so much. But some people got mad at the AXIOS guy for “stroking Trump’s ego” too, so that probably makes reporters not want to use that method.

5 Likes

And he looks over me and he goes, ‘you fucking taking notes?’"

Trump gets mad at anyone who takes notes, since he’s a mob guy and notes are evidence.

He contends that good lawyers don’t take notes, wonder where he learned that?

17 Likes

“Will no one rid me of this bothersome reality?”

7 Likes

Yep. He created the rule 30 years ago and suspended it for #bunkerbitch and his cronies a couple years back.

8 Likes

Wasn’t there an early quote of Trump about him wanting border agents to shoot migrants in the legs?

8 Likes

SS as in Schutzstaffel?

1 Like

Sadly, doesn’t matter.
“Did you see all this shit Trump said? The man is literally a fucking Nazi.”
“Yes, I know, that’s why I voted for him and am going to vote for him again. MAGA!”

This is what they want. THIS IS WHAT THEY WANT. Trump’s not the only monster.

27 Likes

More or less, yes.

Although at this point I suppose it’s more accurate to say brownshirts.

Everyone who voted for trump is either a fascist or a fascist sympathizer. This isn’t controversial. If you think it is, you need to take a high school level history class. It’s not some kind of secret knowledge.

10 Likes

Yep; a few comments were posted about it in Trumpian Events.

5 Likes

You could say Trump is a mind terrorist. Stoking the fire in all the people who fantasize about it thereby rounding up more votes. He’s a vessel of a hateful ideology. What a life it must be just using the power of a name and figurehead to stir up so much shit. The worst kind of puppet.

2 Likes

Damn. It’s like Vlad Țepeș’ reincarnation, only now with fewer morals and less compassion.

Vlad the Impaler - Wikipedia

3 Likes

Because all they know are cruel leaders. A friend of mine who is fairly liberal was surprised to hear that I didn’t think bosses need to be dicks. This guy has never been the boss of anyone as far as I know, he’s just worked for lots of shitty bosses. As have I.

6 Likes

Glad to see this was added…came to mind in a flash.

2 Likes

I didn’t have a racist grandpa, but I had a racist grandma, and she was much more coherent than this. Turmp is more like a stereotypical racist grandpa had a 12-year-old version of himself sharing brain function.

6 Likes