Man spent $150 for “full-contact experience” with leopard and got more than he paid for

4 Likes

Wow! Same picture appropriate for a political post and this one

10 Likes

I went for Bonobo “Full-Contact Experience.” I don’t wanna talk about it

14 Likes

Yeah, that dungeonkeeper should be thrown in his own dungeon. The leopard is the innocent victim here.

6 Likes

You were so excited that you didn’t even notice the first two posts in this thread.

1 Like

If nothing else, at least it gives you a chance to cuddle a cute weasel… before it goes all un-cute on your yarbles.

4 Likes

It sounds like this guy really wanted a partial-contact experience. This is why you never let them sell you the upgrade…

7 Likes

Seems like he got exactly what he paid for - he was just, perhaps, a little unclear what he was paying for.

Said local man, after paying to have a leopard eat his face.

That would actually be ok - or at least work a lot better. Flipping an alligator and rubbing its belly does cause it to go into a state of “tonic immobility,” so it won’t be mauling you. Not immediately, anyways.

4 Likes

I dunno - sounds like he got exactly what he paid for…

1 Like

Even if a leopard doesn’t have spots he isn’t going to change them.

The lights had probably gone.

(ETA: GagHalfrunt is in this thread as well!)

7 Likes

It’s that thing where “more than he paid for” is exactly what he asked for.

2 Likes

If so, $150 probably seemed like a bargain. In the end, this guy paid a lot more than that! :wink:

1 Like

The asking price should be more than $150, people stupid enough to want to hang out with a leopard will probably pay way more for the privilege.

1 Like

The Dweezil full contact experience aint bad either.

2 Likes

Or monkeys?

A neighbor’s porch.cam recently recorded five pumas strolling on his mountain driveway. You may have seen the images online. I’ll invite brave folk and Floridians for multiple full-body experiences. Make sure I’m listed as the life insurance beneficiary.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.