Man spent $150 for “full-contact experience” with leopard and got more than he paid for

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/10/29/man-spent-150-for-full-contact-experience-with-leopard-and-got-more-than-he-paid-for.html

4 Likes

As a bonus, we know who he’ll be voting for next week.

59 Likes

Obligatory:

“But I never thought the leopard would eat MY face!”

36 Likes

If I lived in an enclosure like that I’d try to rip someone’s head off too!

26 Likes

Man, I’m glad I went for the Weasel “Full-Contact Experience” instead.

13 Likes

Pretty sure weasels will go up your pantleg and go for the soft groin parts. Not much of an improvement.

15 Likes

ah so he’s a communist.

1 Like

That poor cat. Having to ingest someone stupid enough to think it wanted to play must’ve been rough on the digestion.

ETA: and I can only assume it will be killed for doing what comes naturally to it, after being caged and then having its cage invaded.

8 Likes

Deploying Countermeasures.

20 Likes

Too bad it didn’t rip the face off its kidnapper too. Poor leopard.

14 Likes

According to The Iron Giant, squirrels are just as bad, and tend to cause freakouts on those people.

3 Likes

I feel terribly sorry… for the leopard. tiny cage, no space to run around in, and probably fed cat food, too.

9 Likes

Nevertheless, the “Rub the alligator belly” booth is still going strong.

8 Likes

And it didn’t even happen in a disused lavatory with a sign on the door saying ‘Beware of the Leopard’, atonishingly!!

12 Likes

I guess the good news is the communist ranks in America are strong.

14 Likes

11 Likes

Turns out the poor dope was actually just into mature women and thought he was paying for the “full-contact cougar experience.”

19 Likes

Putting animals in a situation like that for 150 dollars. I hope there are criminal charges for the “animal sanctuary.”

13 Likes

9 Likes