Florida man, 19, kills older couple and eats man's face off while “grunting and growling”

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2016/08/16/florida-man-19-kills-older-c.html

While eating man's face, Florida 'cannibal killer' wore Trump 'Make America Great Again' hat

In before @Mindysan33 with this gif:

Whiskey, Tango, Foxtrot, Florida; seriously?!?!

I’m guessing @Mindysan33 has other things going on, as she’s been a bit scarce lately. Credit where credit is due though. :wink:

For sure.

I swear, she’s like my sister from another mister when it comes to posting apt images.

AGAIN WITH THIS SHIT, FLORIDA?

We all stand on the shoulders of @Mindysan33’s GIF chops…or something like that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Getting the drop on Mindy is like getting the drop on Pai Mei, you enjoy it while it lasts, secure in the knowledge the master will return.

On my former site, I was once the protege of a Gif Master… and then I transcended her.

Does this belong here, or over in the Neverending Journey thread?

Funruly Part 2’s post?

I haven’t even perused it, really.

Y’all do realize we don’t exactly have a monopoly on modern cannibalism, right?

Looks like Canada wants to give us a run for our money.
:canada::meat_on_bone::poultry_leg::canada:

I think if God actually did exist, She’d say something like You know thou shalt not eat each other was implied right? I didn’t think I had to write that one down! Shaking my damn Godhead…

Unless no actual mastication and consumption are involved, of course.

:wink:

*lolz

You know that there is quite a bit of distance between institutional acts of cannibalism or cannibalism due to starvation and something like this event here?

So this frat-boy dude was “studying pre-exercise science.” Uh, what the eff is that, anyway? Is it something real, or basket weaving for scholarship jocks or something? So were anabolic steroids and/or those famous Florida bath salts involved?

“Learn the rules like a pro so you can break them like an artist.” ~ Picasso

:innocent:

Well it was obviously bath salts, whatever those are! Better go arrest some black kids, just in case.

It’s what you do before you do your degree in exercise science. Bit of biology, some anatomy, chunk of physiology, maybe a bit of diet and chemistry, that sort of thing.

some anthropologists suggest that cannibalism was common …

I thought it said anthropophagists! Wiki, you kidder!

Clearly Florida is ground zero for the zombie apocalypse. It’s just slow to really get going. (Something, something, Trump.)

We can add Face Eating Capital Of The World to the litany of other distinctions Florida can lay claim to.