Florida man, 19, kills older couple and eats man's face off while “grunting and growling”

Now had he been a black man driving a car…

18 Likes

Canadiia? Cannibalism is Wisconsin’s Thing!

6 Likes

'gators in the gene pool, what can you do …

2 Likes

“Bit of biology, chunks of anatomy, some psychiatry, a bit of backstreet chemistry…”

5 Likes

Kill him and shame humanity.

Night howlers?

2 Likes

You did look at the list, particularly the 21st century (as I said modern ) section, right?

The service at the restaurant must have been really bad.

2 Likes

seriously. dude is eating somebody’s face and all he gets is a shot from a stun gun and arrested. And look at the frat boy pic they have of him. I want to see the booking picture

25 Likes

Nah. Just shoot 'em. They might go all zombie on you anyway. Remember to go for the head, and don’t be fooled if they raise their hands—that’s the attack posture!

Florida student, 19, kills older couple and eats man’s face off while “grunting and growling”

Florida Man is devolving, quickly I might add.

11 Likes

Well I hope they consider how badly such a conviction will affect his life when it comes to the sentencing. I hope they don’t punish him too badly for what is really a bad case of youthful indiscretion. I mean, who hasn’t done something they regretted at 19?

26 Likes

Just feel sorry for his cell-mate, please.

[note sarcasm]

1 Like

As the wikipedia article notes, The Simpson’s character, Ralph, says stupid shit every now and again. Thanks for staying in character.

3 Likes

Officer 1: “Oh my god. The blood. There is so much blood”

Officer 2: “Sir, please stop eating that man’s face and come with us.”

Frat Cannibal: “AWOOOOOOOOOO!”

Officer 2: “Well shit, that didn’t work.”

Officer 3: “Maybe he didn’t hear you. Say it louder.”

Officer 2: “Hmmm, could be. Pass me that mop handle poke SIR! STOP THAT!”

Frat Cannibal: “GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR”

Officer 2: “I really hate to do this as it’s so dangerous but…hit him with the Stun Gun.”

Officer 3: “You sure? Seems excessive.”

Officer 2: “I’ll take the heat. Do it”

Officer 3: “Alright…Here goes”

ZAP/SIZZLE

Frat Cannibal: “YEEEEEEAAARRRRRGHHHH!”

Officer 3: “It’s just making him angry”

Officer 2: “Do it again”

ZORCH

Officer 3: “Still not working”

Officer 1: “somuchblood…barf”

Officer 2: “sigh…alright, grab his hands and feet”.

Am I out of line to ask what it takes for a white boy to get shot in Florida?

28 Likes

I know this is … waaay not the point of the article, but why are they listing the high schools of people in their 50’s? I’m assuming “attended” in the very past tense, and not that they were attending before they died. I’m sure they did something in the intervening 30+ years?

12 Likes

:heart:

2 Likes

I had my cursor hovered above the ‘flag’ icon for about a minute with that comment before I decided ‘let the BBers have at him’.

1 Like

White privilege apparently includes relatively courteous treatment after killing two people and cannibalizing one of the victims faces.

Finally, three to four cops were able to wrench the suspect off the dead man. The man was “making animal noises,” and “grunting and growling” as officers yanked him away.

If you’re black continue being extra careful to not make any sudden movements so you don’t get shot at a traffic stop.

10 Likes

Yes. While the disproportionate number of minorities killed by cops is bad, killing more suspected white murders to even things up isn’t the solution.

You know, I noticed it too. Old school reporter, maybe?

ETA - Also, I am more inclined to go easier on this guy. I found out in a later article he was just trying to get the taste of Dennys out of his mouth.

5 Likes