Lions eat poachers

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/07/05/lions-eat-poachers.html

14 Likes

49 Likes

Poachers are strong medicine for lions, especially the nose.

35 Likes

Restore the roar!

3 Likes

Kharma%20Tea%20w%20Tiger

23 Likes

“If people persist in trespassing upon the grizzlies’ territory, we must accept the fact that the grizzlies, from time to time, will harvest a few trespassers.”
― Edward Abbey

34 Likes

6 Likes
12 Likes

grumpy-rhino-002

48 Likes

nelson-ha-ha-gif-4

16 Likes

I think we have to consider the possibility that someone else, maybe the park rangers themselves, killed the poachers and found it convenient to give the lions credit. If they ate the bodies it’s not as if anyone is going to be able to determine cause of death.

7 Likes

Yes, score one for the good of the world.

7 Likes

33 Likes

Ooooh. A conspiracy theory! How novel.

7 Likes

Well, I for one am kind of OK with that.

18 Likes

Poor lions. The clothes are really going to stick in their teeth. (Goes off to start a gofundme to send toothpicks to the lions).

Also:
Grumpy_Cat-Good

27 Likes

Lion #1: rrrrwwoooar…

Lion #2: what’s up Fred? something ailing you?

Lion #1: you bet, I think one of those poachers we ate yesterday had a gold denture or something cuz it hurts like hell comin out!

Lion #2: yeah, but think how he feels!

Lion #1 and Lion #2 (highfives)

Too bad they didn’t also et that ambulatory sack of excrement, the gentlelady from KY who shot a giraffe then boasted of it on her social…

20 Likes

I reserve my sympathy for the female standing in the middle of the group. Looks like she ate something that disagreed with her (noting (sore?) on her right hip.

2 Likes

Despite having uBlock Origin installed and running, Newsweek managed to deliver a “Your browser has crashed (it didn’t), call 844-xxx-xxxx to contact Microsoft for help. (It wouldn’t and I didn’t.)” Probably a malicious ad. They have their ads set up so uBlock Origin doesn’t block them.

3 Likes

Good point. I considered it as you suggested and found out I really don’t care who killed the poachers.

14 Likes