Lions eat poachers

Why?
Seriously: Why do we “have to consider” any such thing?

10 Likes

Assuming it human tradition - and trying to be respectful - the lions only ate the heads and delectable bits of the poachers; leaving the rest to rot.

4 Likes

I’m not happy they died, but if this is what it takes to prevent the thoughtless extinction of species, I’m glad it happened.

2 Likes

MLGA! It rolls off the tongue…

2 Likes

Lions
Are
Great
Anyway

18 Likes

Because it’s generally not considered a good idea for humans to teach predators to regard humans as prey?

If it was the poachers themselves who taught the lesson, that’s one thing, if it was the gamekeepers, that’s another.

But I see no other reason to care about the death of poachers of endangered species, and I actually had to think a bit to come up with that one! :smiley_cat:

9 Likes

Plenty of other GOODs up already…nevertheless:

2 Likes

Double up your ad blockers, i find that having two installed helps as one catches things the other misses. I have Privacy Badger and uBlock. The downside is that sometimes having both on borks certain websites and i’m forced to temporarily turn one of them off but its worth it for my needs.

6 Likes

tastes like chicken

9 Likes

12 Likes

The irony is, dare I say, delicious.

12 Likes

They were clearly lured off their territory into the reserve by the lions.

9 Likes

Eric and Don Jr. like to go on big-game hunts. I’d be willing to pay for their trip to Kenton-on-Sea, heck, I’d even throw in a pair of wire cutters, if the game wardens would just garuantee that that this specific lion pride was in the immediate vicinity when the Trumplets pick an entry point.

4 Likes

In many parts of Africa game wardens can kill poachers on sight, as poachers are heavily armed and trying to arrest them peacefully is exceptionally dangerous. So there probably isn’t any reason to shift the credit to the lions.

11 Likes

I suspect that letting the lions eat the evidence is a thing; but rhinos are considered sufficiently serious business that, in a fair chunk of what little habitat remains, ‘killing poachers’ is part of the job description; rather than something you’d want to avoid any meddlesome questions about.

If this location has more restrictive rules that scheme would seem worth the trouble; but it’s less worth hiding something that is allowed, or even overtly encouraged.

5 Likes

Bad, kitty! Bad!… Oohhh. I can’t stay mad at yooouuuu! Come here!!

SL500_AC_SS350

23 Likes

The hunter becomes the prey. How is that not ironic.
Normally you shouldn´t celebrate the demise of a fellow human being, but… Poachers are cunts and they had it coming.

5 Likes

Are you one of those people who watch CSI that I keep hearing about?

1 Like

Because large predatory felids never actually kill human beings.

It’s just too inconvenient.

3 Likes