Man threatens to shoot out tires of Amazon delivery truck for trespassing, but there's a surprise ending

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/06/09/man-threatens-to-shoot-out-tir.html

7 Likes

Mr. Hatfield and Mr. McCoy, I presume?

16 Likes

“Get orf moi land!”

6 Likes

Their neighborhood get-together parties must be lots of fun.

19 Likes

So that’s the reason my Hello Fresh delivery was late!

4 Likes

Still waiting for the Native American to show up and yell at all of them to get out.

43 Likes

These assholes need to find a different hobby.

And am I comprehending correctly… the guy was on the correct road?

4 Likes

Just imagine what their Next Door posts must be like!

12 Likes

Logic fail: If he shoots out the driver’s tires, the driver won’t be able to stop trespassing (even though he wasn’t trespassing.)

17 Likes

His shirt says Battle Ground Washington, so there’s a good chance it’s in Clark County, in the Southwest part of the state.

8 Likes

The logic fails to a considerate person, which you appear to be.
However, for an angry asshole it makes perfect sense to shoot out the tires because now there is proof of the trespassing. Im imagining the folks on this street losing their shit everytime a car drives by but they have no legal ground to stop it, especially if the suspected trespasser is already gone by the time the cops show up. Therefore, “shoot out the tires yeeehhhaaaaw!”.

I wonder how many bodies are buried along that road?

2 Likes

The lady wielding the baseball bat is a really nice touch.

9 Likes

Nailed it.

Telling trespassers to get off their land seems to be traditional.

9 Likes

The dude lives in bumbllefuck nowhere. If you park on the egress of their property to deliver a package, nobody is going to notice. If you discharge a firearm people are going to notice.

Live and let be, jack-holes.

1 Like

Jesus fucking christ. I am sure these people consider themselves good “christians” too.

5 Likes

Am I the only one like “Syphilis or skin cancer?”

8 Likes

:musical_note: As I was walkin’ - I saw a sign there
And that sign said “No trespassin’”
But on the other side … it didn’t say nothin!
Now that side was made for you and me!
:musical_note:

9 Likes

Man - when I lived in a rural area, people were all exceptionally friendly. That looks like a pit of assholes. Unless those 2nd assholes were just an asshole to the first guy, not the delivery driver.

9 Likes

lol. Those neighbors are clearly so used to having to deal with that nutball. You don’t bring a bat on a first occasion.

Driver gets directions, old cuss nutball gets the pointer off the property. As it should be.

11 Likes

That’s not exactly how bumblefuck no where works?
I don’t even live in a place I’d call nowhere, but not inside city limits either.
It’s not unusual to hear a firearm discharge. There is a farm about a half mile down the road and I hear them target shooting and hunting fairly regularly. Not to mention the 100+ acres that surround my neighborhood.

3 Likes