Man with "I Eat A**" bumper sticker charged with possession of obscene material

Agreed. Donkey burgers are just not good.

AKA “Contempt of Cop”

13 Likes

Full Metal Jacket, 1987 blurred for profanity Florida.

:slight_smile:

7 Likes

True, though some people pack more than others.

On a similar note, the FCC ruled Bono saying “fucking brilliant” at the Grammys wasn’t obscene.

Fuck as an expletive? Not obscene.
Fuck as aggression? (Fuck the draft,I’m going to fuck you up, fuck this, kiss my ass, kiss his ass, happy hannukah)? Not obscene.
Fuck in a sexual sense? (Please fuck me?) Obscene. Because sex is obscene and violence isn’t.

20 Likes

My first word was ‘shit’.

Odds are decent that it will be my last as well.

17 Likes

only if they are those stupid silicone nutsacks.

I saw truck nuts the other day that were a pair of large hex nuts held on with bailing wire.

10 Likes

Oh the cop was definitely reaching. They don’t actually have to charge you with anything and kidnap you. They basically never get in trouble for it.

7 Likes

It will be the first and last thing you physically do as well.

So…having these words on a sticker on the vehicle is against the law for being obscene…but this right here is just being a patriotic 'Murican?

7 Likes

Those better not be ass nuts!

TruckNutz are fine in Florida, I’m sure. I wonder if they come in a version with American flag film dipped over them? :thinking:

5 Likes

In FLORIDA? The state shaped like a penis? The home of Florida Man? I’d be less surprised to find that “I Eat Ass” is the motto of some municipal government than I am to find that someone got arrested for having it on a bumper sticker.

4 Likes

I know it’s easy when you’re not trying to think under pressure, but “they like to fish for bass but they were attacked by a swarm of bees, and they couldn’t eat until they’d removed the bees from the bass”.

Alternate answer:“that’s the parent’s problem and if raising them into the world at large is just too much for them they should have thought of that before they had kids”

6 Likes

13 Likes

Oh sweet, so the cops can start arresting the knuckle-draggers that insist on hanging truck nuts off their trailer hitches? My 5-year-old hasn’t asked me about those yet, but I’m expecting that explanation to go something like this: “You see, son, there are some people who are wildly insecure and just wake up everyday hoping to own the libs.”

13 Likes

If I had a Prius I’d put TruckNutz on it just to see the local hilljacks get all up in a fuss.

7 Likes

I wonder how the cop would have reacted to Webb doing as he was told and removing one letter from the sticker?

ss

10 Likes

Or stared straight at him as he scratched off the “I” :smile:

33 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Most donkey’s don’t fit in most showers.

Hence the confusion.

5 Likes