Here's what happened to the guy who got arrested for an "I Eat Ass" sticker on his car

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/09/23/heres-what-happened-to-the-g.html

5 Likes

“What the Florida”

20 Likes

My favorite line from “The People vs. Larry Flynt”:

"If the First Amendment will protect a scumbag like me, it will protect all of you."

34 Likes

Wow. Vice is reporting on events that really happened now?

6 Likes

No Truck Nuts?

4 Likes

Why do cops hate ass?

10 Likes

7 Likes

I appreciate that he has a lot of self-awareness about this dumb event that swept him up. “I am the original Florida Man.”

Also:
“‘What if my daughter sees that…’ Your daughter’s probably gonna get her ass eaten in like ten years.”

19 Likes

Imgur

I see no problem with this.

25 Likes

Knowing Florida, It could have turned into a legal quagmire like what the creator of “Boiled Angel” went through in the 1990’s. The guy still hasn’t received any justice for what was done to him back then.

4 Likes

Lake City. yep.

Cop says the sticker is ‘derogatory.’ Towards whom? Florida man proudly proclaims he eats ass. Is he impugning himself?

Stay clASSy, Columbia County.

9 Likes

Idk, a truck by me has a giant “white bitch” sticker on its front windshield. I eat ass is a statement. The lady who had the pee before you leave thingie is a statement. White bitch is not a statement.

1 Like

Hey, a fellow RoosterTeeth fan!

15 Likes

Why not go “my favorite dish is a stew of donkey or ass meat that cooks for a very long time”
What’s the problem officer? Oh, you are more of a goat or lamb fan? Also delicious.
OK, have a nice day!

(rimshot)

4 Likes

He will never receive justice from Florida, but at least there is the Karmic justice of his work now being lauded as “worthy” of a gallery showing. No justice, but at least some form of vindication and validation; sadly,the best he will likely ever receive.

4 Likes

One thing he should have mentioned in this video is how much money this cost him. It was probably at least $1000 and he probably had to take off work to go to court multiple times, so I hope the lawsuit works out. The court system is a shameless grift.

5 Likes

Maybe it was phonetic spelling of “I eat ice” ?
/lifelong southerner

7 Likes

The hero Florida needed, but not the hero Florida deserves.

The cop’s legacy is now the Streisanding of the “I EAT ASS” movement.

5 Likes

I don’t support his arrest on these grounds, obviously.

That said, I do think that if an investigation found that he DOESN’T eat ass, he should be cited for false advertising.

17 Likes