Here's what happened to the guy who got arrested for an "I Eat Ass" sticker on his car

Slightly tangential, but what is up with the guy’s website? Has he been hacked?

http://dillonshanewebb.com/

I’m a little ashamed to admit that if the headline is:

Here’s what happened to the guy who got arrested for an “I Eat Ass” sticker on his car

I kind of expect an article that just says:

He ate ass.

15 Likes

Yeah, like I said before, it’s a little vulgar, but not that bad. It certainly shouldn’t be an arrestable offense.

4 Likes

Yeah, if anything it’s celebratory. He cherishes someone, or a group of people, to the extent that he eats their ass.

1 Like

Does the cop eat ass?

Is he just mad because he won’t do that thing his wife likes so he’s afraid she’ll go elsewhere?

6 Likes

Christ what an ass-eating hole

3 Likes

Here in KC I followed a guy who had “I eat ass on the first date” across the rear spoiler of his Acura/Honda/little racer with big muffler. His license plate…“FEEDME”

5 Likes

WOW! Who knew Phil Coulson became a lawyer in Florida?

2 Likes

“Lake City sucks.”

Word. Verifiable.

3 Likes

The karmic justice here would be for the cop and the department to…get their asses chewed out over this.

5 Likes

Ugh, worst pun ever…

3 Likes

Just remove the – I – then everyone is happy.

And BB is doing follow-up reporting on current media events that are mildly interesting. Did this even make it to air on a network? Somehow I doubt it. How would they ever explain it?

Oh wow. My daughter works in a Chick-fil-a and we constantly laugh about how many people order ass tea. Fortunately, they only serve ice tea there.

3 Likes

Probably just an LMD.

1 Like

Seems to me like he didn’t pay his buddy that designed the website for him. But it’s a bit hard to read/parse.

https://www.chiapellasalumi.it/it/prodotti/crudi/salami/salame-di-asino.php
I like “salame di asino” (ass salami) unfortunaely is a bit hard to find, joy have to find a buther that sells horse meat.

1 Like

Not something I’d put on my car, but I support the man’s right to do so himself.

3 Likes

If I had a penny for every time I ate ass, I’d have a bunch of Ass Pennies. /s

Yay, another opportunity for UCB’s Ass Pennies.

5 Likes

Eat his own ass? He doesn’t look that limber.

Welcome to BoingBoing!

2 Likes