Map of businesses with puntastic names

I drove past a place that looked like it was called “Pho King”, but figured there was no way I saw it correctly. Turns out I did see it correctly, and it’s actually called “Pho King Way”.

1 Like

“Sofa King”.

1 Like

I prefer to buy my couches at “Sofa Kingdom”.

2 Likes

The most bizarre one of that type is “From Hair To Eternity”. And Googling it shows multiple (presumably unrelated) salons have used it. What exactly was it about a depressing, if culturally significant, movie about the lead in to WWII where one of the main characters dies and another fails in a love affair made salon owners think “Gee, I want to leverage these thoughts in the service of my salon?”

1 Like

My guess would be that most of them have not actually seen the movie.

My wife and I often stumble across these driving around Brooklyn, and we always chuckle. Our recent favorite comes from the seafood delivery service, “Fish for Compliments”. And then down Coney Island Ave. we have the sandwich shop, “Subsational” - always thought they should have aimed a little higher.

The Ultimate Collection Of All 82 Failed Businesses On “Bob’s Burgers” n

2 Likes

That is one of my favourite parts of Bob’s Burgers. Which reminds me, gotta watch the season premiere still!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.