Marijuana wine the next big thing

Let me tell you about my cannabis infused sriracha. . .

8 Likes

It does? Well, fuck. Iā€™ll maybe not try it then. Or just split off a tiny batch and test it soā€™s not to waste perfectly good beer & flowers.

2 Likes

pics or it didnā€™t happen

1 Like

I wish Iā€™d done that. Like an idiot, I made a full six gallon batch, using three ounces of my best home-grown. I have about five gallons left. Itā€™s that bad. And aging doesnā€™t help it.

If you make a batch of Everclear-based tincture, you can add a couple of droppers-full to anything, including beer and wine. The taste is noticeable, but not overwhelming. PM me if youā€™d like my recipe.

The ā€œnew normalā€ is marijuana as a legal competitor to alcohol.

5 Likes

Dubhe, a Hemp-infused black IPA

Itā€™s terrible, and none of the good stuff thatā€™s in yours.

Everclear 190 is illegal to sell in my state (CA), however it can be bought legally online and shipped.

2 Likes

Yeah, Iā€™m in CA also. You can only buy the 151 proof kind here. BevMo carries it. Which works just fine for this application. You can also use 151 rum, if you donā€™t mind the rum flavor.

1 Like

Good to know. I heard the higher the proof the better it goes.

A definite possibility, just donā€™t serve the bong water and say itā€™s Pinot Gris.

Growing, or nonexistent?

Sounds like a newly concocted scary story, lacking in medical backing and scientific evidence. Makes for a great DARE narrative, though.

4 Likes

This Medical Cannabis Wine does exist in several companies. The one that struck me first was Mary Jane Wines, based just outside of San Francisco at the Fog City Collective. Their instagram is @maryjanewines

2 Likes

Pffft. They are made for each other.

1 Like

Milk and cookies.

4 Likes

Marijuana wine sounds lovely! Iā€™ve made hops-infused vodka (using hop pellets for making beer) and let me tell you, that stuff is like an express train to Sleepytown.

For me, the mixture somehow always ended with me making out with German exchange studentsā€¦

[ETA very important note: while I too, was a student.]

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.