Marjorie Taylor Greene accuses Romney and Collins of being pro-pedophiles

Oh, you know, just accusing anyone who supports the first Black woman to be nominated to the SCOTUS of being in favor of pedophilia. Nothing major. :roll_eyes::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

19 Likes

Starting? Oh, my sweet summer child…

14 Likes

21 Likes

While it’s important to pay attention to this clown, we shouldn’t forget that there are dangerous and competent ringmasters pursuing the same agenda. Here’s a truly disgusting example, especially to anyone familiar with the Nuremberg trials.

13 Likes

“If all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.” ~ Maslow’s hammer

1 Like

Do Greene, Cawthorn and Boebert have some sort of idiot job-share where barely a day goes by without one of them reminding us that there is no lower-limit on IQ?

5 Likes

“the party of princess predators from Disney”

I have a confuse. Are these predators of princesses (from Disney), or princesses from Disney, who are predators?
If this is some kind of Cinderella / Jurassic Park crossover, I would hate to be the last to know.

12 Likes

I mean, she’s a Q-Anon supporter; this is explicitly what she was campaigning under before. It’s literally status Quo about why they’re unfit.

4 Likes

Well technically, seeing as Disney owns 21st Century Fox now, the Xenomorph queen from Aliens is a Disney princess. Maybe that’s what she’s on about.

13 Likes

Sadly yes I do.

15 months. Not nearly enough.
And… “payments.” Nothing proclaims innocence like… hush money.

12 Likes

Wow, for all her faults I wouldn’t have thought MTG was a kiddy-diddler, but given Republican projection, she kind of just outed herself.

11 Likes

Came here to say this. Thank you!

2 Likes

Xendorella. Make it so.

4 Likes

I think the woman that followed Gaetz all around asking him “are you a pedophile?” in that hilarious viral video - when he and Marj were trying to do some BS presser - should do it to Marj as well. Make them deny it.

3 Likes

Obligatory…David Cross Is Starting To Regret His Vote for Trump... - YouTube

3 Likes

8 Likes

Surely if she’s the queen, it’s the facehuggers that are princesses?
/Pedant

8 Likes

Is this all a long-game play to get MTG into Elon Musk’s arms?

3 Likes

Wild Animals Monkey GIF by PBS

8 Likes

:notes:She is just a dog-turd on the sidewalk of life :notes:

1 Like