Marjorie Taylor Greene accuses Romney and Collins of being pro-pedophiles

Originally published at: Marjorie Taylor Greene accuses Romney and Collins of being pro-pedophiles | Boing Boing

11 Likes

Has Empty Greene been sued for defamation yet?

34 Likes

Funny how these kind of accusations have constantly come from the Cocaine Elmo of the GOP

21 Likes

When they do it, it’s free speech… when “antifa” does it, it’s defamation…

40 Likes

If she is it won’t be by those two spineless Republicans.

23 Likes

“Yes, Murkowski, Collins and Mitt Romney are pro-pedophile,”

Is this as opposed to amateur paedophiles?

25 Likes

her brain is a third intestine.

28 Likes

This explains why she keeps chewing over the same talking points.

16 Likes

So, your saying her brain serves a purpose? I don’t think the facts support that.

23 Likes

I was trying to be optimistic and generous …so sue me .

11 Likes

Damn it, wrong GQP idiot.

26 Likes

Quick reminder: the goal is to turn their base into an army of fanatics who’ll destroy anyone the Leader tells them to – strangers, friends, family. The QanonCasualties subreddit is full of stories about people who’ve had their personalities flip-flopped by the cult to make sure their only loyalties will be to the cult of the Leader.

Like the Russians, the Republicans love accusing their enemies of being Nazis, but every accusation is a confession.

22 Likes

It’s projection. It’s ALWAYS projection. (Anybody remember Denny Hastert?)

16 Likes

It looks like she’s trying to demonize her perceived enemy. It’s an evil tactic, based on the concepts that made the blood libel so effective. One you’ve done that, convinced yourself that they’re not human, don’t have any rights, and are literally the cause of all that is wrong and evil in the world, you can justify any tactic, any slander, any libel, even an order in the form of “Will no one rid me of this meddlesome priest?” Nothing is forbidden, everything is permissible. And we know where that leads.

14 Likes

I await the inevitable cycle where Empty Gee starts tearing into herself. Possibly literally.

8 Likes

republicans are pretty good at projection. starting to wonder about those accusations……

7 Likes

Ok, Sue. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

FPm-y8KXIAEGn4v

34 Likes

She is a perfect example of a sub-human: amoral, entitled, and bigoted.

I’m soooooooo glad I left the Deep South in 1973…

#NeverVoteRepublican - just look at the failed states they run, they are all the same nothing-burgers
#TaxTheChurches - they enable them
#TaxTheRich - they haven’t been properly taxed since the 1950s, meanwhile common folk like us struggle every day

7 Likes

Hey, look, it is Marjorie Taylor Greene! I wonder what infantile, hurtful, cruel, ignorant, arsehole antics she is up to today?

12 Likes