Amid calls for calm, Marjorie Taylor Greene amps up the prejudice and rage

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/07/15/amid-calls-for-calm-marjorie-taylor-greene-amps-up-the-prejudice-and-rage.html

11 Likes

Now we confirmed that inflammatory rhetoric and violence is the only tool in her kit.

“When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail…”

13 Likes

“Party of pedophiles”

• Presumptive candidate has had multiple cases filed against him about actions with minors and a dozen colleagues who have been caught this year with minors

“Endless, bloody wars”

• Belongs to the group who infamously invaded Iraq and dragged the world into it with no evidence

“…(they) tried to murder President Trump”

• shooter was a registered Republican and died wearing a 2nd amendment shirt

But you know, her fans won’t research or care that she’s flat out lying.

And that I refer to supporters of a congressperson as “fans” is one of the more depressing parts of the post!

17 Likes

I’m not so sure about the Democrats trying to kill Trump, given that the shooter was a registered Republican.*

*For as much as that represents a true party or ideological affiliation.

6 Likes

I thought she supported 2nd amendment solutions?

29 Likes

6 Likes

This is red meat for her and she wants to dump left over fireworks from the 4th and gallons of gasoline to light it up. Fascists want violence countering them so they have an excuse to get all gazpacho on them.

8 Likes

I think you got autocorrected from Gestapo or maybe you intended it as a joke.

Gazpacho is amazing and has no place next to the likes of Greene. The world needs more Gazpacho and less Gestapo, I say.

3 Likes
17 Likes

Republicans believe that’s a dish best served hot.

9 Likes

It’s always projection with conservatives.

6 Likes

An intentional misspelling, calling back to one of her more famous (or at least I thought it was) gaffes.

6 Likes

I guess she is not getting her cue cards from the same camp that is trying to pretend that the GOP hasn’t made domestic terrorism/violence and civil war a centerpiece of their rhetoric.

6 Likes

Oh, but obviously the shooter was paid (personally!) by Nancy Pelosi to register as a Republican as part of a false-flag operation. (/s, just in case)

1 Like

Pictured: Marjorie Taylor Green proudly posing with the same class of gun that nearly took out her cult leader this week in one of her official campaign ads.

2 Likes

Funny how nobody explained to all these MAGAs that if the Dems wanted Trump dead Biden would just order him to be summarily executed as an “official act” and then preeventively pardon the executioners and their whole chain of command. 100% legal now.
And then he could continue with half of the Supreme Court, Senate and Congress.

2 Likes

“The Democrats are the party of pedophiles, murdering the innocent unborn, violence, and bloody, meaningless, endless wars.”

“They want to lock up their political opponents, and terrorize innocent Americans who would tell the truth about it.”

"The Democrat party is flat out evil

Pure projection. As ever.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.