Marjorie Taylor Greene turns up her violent rhetoric

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/07/16/marjorie-taylor-greene-turns-up-her-violent-rhetoric.html

5 Likes

1ymvbd

13 Likes

She’s also calling for the resignation of Kimberly Cheatle.

In what world would this woman be a DEI hire?

I did a quick search of her qualifications and career, she was more than qualified for the job.

7 Likes

Didn’t JD say most of these same things about TFG?

6 Likes

Do they realize they have been belittling, insulting, calling names, etc. “liberals” for at least the last 45 years?

5 Likes

7 Likes

Do they realize they have been belittling, insulting, calling names, etc. “liberals” for at least the last 45 years?

No, no they don’t.

3 Likes

In another, better timeline, MTG was never elected to anything greater than a HOA board.

5 Likes

I doubt they have the creativity to make up accusations. Instead every single one is what they do themselves, only reversing the victim and offender.

10 Likes

For the record, Madge, J.D. Vance called Trump Hitler.

15 Likes

It’s kinda funny because those descriptions have some merit (depending on who we are talking about, is completely accurate).

While the Republican’s attacks on Democrats are largely fantasy.

6 Likes

But Vance said Trump was “America’s Hitler,” so that’s actually a good thing in their eyes.

10 Likes

““Hillary Clinton labeled us as deplorables,” she ranted. “They called President Trump Hitler. They called all of us Nazis. They called all of us fascist, called us a threat to democracy. President Trump is going to destroy democracy. He’s going to become a dictator.””

IMG_5019

14 Likes

Oh, no, silly, we’ve called him Hair Twitler, Mango Mussolini, Dumpster Fire, Orange Julius, Cheeto Mussolini, Putin’s Puppet, and OH, so many more, but never Hitler. That’s giving the doddering fool far too much credit.

I’d say the lack of self-awareness is stunning, but then again so is the high-intensity (creeping into the kilovolt range) projection. I suspect unsuspecting viewers on the opposite spur of the Milky Way can see this projection.

9 Likes

I’ve seen this taken out of context so many times. Hillary Clinton was specific about who she considered was in the “basket of deplorables”: “…half of Trump’s supporters… The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic—you name it.” She did not say that all of Trump’s supporters were “deplorable”, but if MTG wants to be counted among that half then I don’t think anyone would argue with her.

7 Likes

Indeed, her point was that not all Trump supportrs were deplorable. They have since worked very hard to show she was wrong.

9 Likes

Doesn’t matter, because they’re not arguing in good faith. If it hadn’t been this line, it would have been something else, or they would have made some shit up…

5 Likes

MTG videomusic

6470_2e4a_500

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.