Marjorie Taylor Greene to audience: "I am not going to mince words with you all. Democrats want Republicans dead and they have already started the killings."

Originally published at: Marjorie Taylor Greene to audience: "I am not going to mince words with you all. Democrats want Republicans dead and they have already started the killings." | Boing Boing

8 Likes

What the fuck does that mean? We tried our damndest to get small town red america to get the vaccine so they don’t croak. We seen covid burn a fiery bloody path through those communities.

39 Likes

What Are You Talking About Harrison Ford GIF by Star Wars

The vast majority of the violence is from the far right, and that’s been true for a long time now…

I hope that Marcus Flowers has a security detail. I’m sure this is some signaling on her part to get some of her far right constituents to ensure her victory next month…

42 Likes

It was a combination of pushy anti-abortion protester and Responsible Gun Owner :tm:

She wouldn’t go away when requested, he used the gun as a club.

16 Likes

“Mince words” is a phrase that does not sound like something that would normally come out of her mouth, does it?

15 Likes

3cf288f492a1263d87bd5ae76a7312fd

41 Likes

She isn’t conviently ignoring right wing terroism. She’s endorsing it and encouraging more of the same.

28 Likes

Same old fascist playbook, just replace the name of the group you want to demonize.

20 Likes

It’s always projection with conservatives.

19 Likes

I’d look forward to some journo asking hard questions about this, but I already know she and her audience don’t give a rat’s ass. It’s unfortunate that people can say inflammatory stuff like this without repercussion. Maybe in a dreamland the 45 investigation will set some kind of precedent against stochastic terrorism.

10 Likes

MTG: Stoking Violence with Lies.

7 Likes

I will really enjoy the schadenfreude when MTG gets her karmic adjustment.

3 Likes

It’s not just projection, it’s “accusation in a mirror,” an incitement to violence and precursor to genocide. Political violence is a lot easier if you convince yourself it’s actually self-defense…

20 Likes

i think if Biden had declared anyone as the “enemy of the state” it might have made a few headlines. like, you know, when the former guy did it.

7 Likes

Oddly, the Dems are trying to save Republican lives by telling them to get vaccinated.

6 Likes

Just wow. The quote from the org she was canvasing for is a real kicker:

“No one should fear violence while peacefully exercising their constitutionally protected right to free speech,” Anna Visser, a spokeswoman for Right to Life of Michigan, said in a release. “This 84-year old woman is hardly imposing, standing about 5 feet tall. The idea that shooting this woman is at all excusable is a dangerous claim for Americans across the country who engage in peaceful door-to-door canvassing.”

Now swap in anti-abortion for BLM and i wonder if even this spokesperson would agree with her own words.

17 Likes

giphy

6 Likes

Given the castle doctrine in use in many states, you can shoot a college kid trying to ask for directions without repercussions.

4 Likes

But COVID is a HOAX and the vaccine is POISON that KILLS people and turns them into helpless SLAVES as part of George Soros’s global 5G network yadda yadda garble blarble, so this just PROVES what MTG says, that Democrats are trying to MURDER Republicans and they have already BEGUN!!!

Er … /s

3 Likes

People in my hometown in Arkansas were literally being threatened at gun point for canvassing about vaccines, and when they reported it, the local law enforcement made jokes about how castle doctrine would protecting them and we shoot people for trespassing in the south.

4 Likes