Marjorie Taylor Greene's hypocrisy exposed in two tweets four months apart

Originally published at: Marjorie Taylor Greene's hypocrisy exposed in two tweets four months apart | Boing Boing

3 Likes

For Greene’s followers, her hypocrisy serves as a unique selling point, marking her as a standout in the political scene.

That statement is supposed to be a joke, right? Hypocrisy is the calling card of the modern GOP.

21 Likes

I don’t think anyone is going to confuse EmptyG with a Schoolmarm. I doubt she paid much attention in school.

9 Likes

Not really anything left to be exposed in this regard.

6 Likes

Yeah I don’t get that choice of descriptor either. She’s the polar opposite of prim discipline and definitely not someone I would associate with professional educators. If anything she’s the kind of person I’d associate with detention and dunce caps.

9 Likes

x480

6 Likes

I don’t think MTG remembers the last time she ate or took a dump

3 Likes

Her hypocrisy is a feature, not a bug.

The same way that emails from 409 scammers with worse grammar and spelling are actually more successful.

5 Likes

Totally agree. Does hypocrisy even mean anything anymore? Kind of reminds me of how “selling out” used to be a thing and now everyone is managing their personal brand.

6 Likes

Her only talent is having the ambition & morals of Lucifer.

Those are just a few of the character flaws enjoyed by typical members of the Freedom Caucus {of which she may or may not now be a member}, and just a short list of hers.

True, that.
I won’t be surprised if there is a gunfight on the floor of the House, one of these days…

Which doesn’t say much of anything good about her followers.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.