Marjorie Taylor Greene and friends fall for fake SCOTUS barricades

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/06/18/marjorie-taylor-greene-and-friends-fall-for-fake-scotus-barricades.html

9 Likes

14 Likes

So, perhaps driving trollies and taunting is the way to throw T**** and his MAGA allies off track?

4 Likes

Which doesn’t mean that SCOTUS’ Presidential immunity ruling isn’t going to be outrageous news.

9 Likes

“This could be for the Presidential Immunity case later this week,” Greene wrote, commenting on the right-wing @ImMeme0 account’s post suggesting “the left is not going to like the ruling.”

Margie, if the Court rules that presidents are immune to prosecution for any crimes they commit, the right is certainly not going to like the ruling either, because that’d mean Joe Biden would be allowed to wipe out the Republicans on the Supreme Court, in Congress, and everywhere else.

14 Likes

Which is why I will be pretty surprised if this decision comes down prior to the election, as that will determine which way it goes.

7 Likes

Untitled

4 Likes

Or any time before noon, 20 January 2025, if at all.

3 Likes

I think it’s a real shame that Paul Gosar’s stupidity isn’t recognized as widely as Boebert’s, despite being a far deeper and more intense stupidity.

8 Likes

“It fits my narrative! Why not believe it if it’s what I want to be true!”

4 Likes

Yep. You just know those cowards WANT to give Turnip the power to self pardon and be above the law. they LOVES them some dicktatorships. But only if it’s their dic.

4 Likes

Makes me think that SCOTUS will send the case back down to a lower court for reasons, delaying ultimate resolution until after the election. And then depending on who wins the election, that will determine how the court decides immunity.

4 Likes

I always suspected that someone on Gosar’s staff follows him around in the rain to ensure that he doesn’t look up too long and drown.

8 Likes

Gee. I wonder what the difference is between the two of them… I can’t imagine… /s

8 Likes

Beavis And Butthead Comedy GIF by Paramount+

9 Likes

Yea. It always kind of troubled me when I see memes made only containing rarest gender in Congress. It’s a missed opportunity to show male stupidity, which tends to provoke a far more interesting reaction. As privileged white men aren’t used to being called out for their bullshit.

There are several people in Congress that if they were my neighbor. I’d most likely refer to them as “the idiot” when discussing them with other neighbors.
We’re not Represented by our best and brightest. For some reason there’s a cult that celebrates that. Are they owning the libs, or cutting off their nose to spite their face?

6 Likes

The irony being MAGA would be more likely to riot if Trump doesn’t get his immunity than the Left would if he did.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.