Marjorie Taylor Greene blatantly tells her voters to cheat in November

Originally published at: Marjorie Taylor Greene blatantly tells her voters to cheat in November | Boing Boing

13 Likes

“Y’all, I was joking!” :: wink wink ::

28 Likes

Is this Conspiracy to Commit Election Fraud?

56 Likes

The goal of the lie “Democrats are committing widespread election fraud” has always been “so therefore we have to do it too.”

40 Likes

How else is a lunatic like her supposed to win, hmmm?

15 Likes

It’s unfortunate that misprision of a felony is a crime that’s so seldom prosecuted anymore.

13 Likes

Have you watch the rabid followers lately? She can wiper her butt with the American flag and claim it was the libs fault, and the trumpanzies would still voter for her.

13 Likes

Not even trying to hide it any more.

14 Likes

They aren’t the majority; just loud-ass bullies.

Gerrymandering, voter suppression and outright cheating is the only way they can win.

38 Likes

I agree with your assessment but while (probably) not a majority they will still vote.

More like “we’re committing election fraud, so the Democrats must be doing it too.” This is not new from the GOP. They been hammering away at the foundations of democracy since at least Nixon.

26 Likes

MTG really strikes me as someone who’s eventually going to end up in prison – not for something piddly, not for drunk driving or tax fraud or jaywalking, but for something that’ll assure she stays in a federal lockup for at least a couple decades…

5 Likes

The good news is that despite all the fearmongering from the Republicans it’s actually extremely difficult to change the outcome of an election via individual acts of voter fraud since the risk-to-benefit ratio is so high (as many Trump supporters learned the hard way in 2020).

26 Likes

They aren’t the only ones who will.

18 Likes

6 Likes

It’s a real win-win for her cause. Either the fraudsters succeed and she gets a little boost, or, even better, the fraudsters get caught and democracy has another bad press day.

2 Likes

Wonder if this particular book could be thrown at her?

18 Likes

And its working so well, in most of the country there is no chance the majority of voters will ever have their voices heard.

She is as dumb as a sack of hair.

11 Likes

People are being investigated for less in this election cycle.

9 Likes