Trump warns US that Republicans will not vote unless his dumb election fraud claim is "solved"

Originally published at: Trump warns US that Republicans will not vote unless his dumb election fraud claim is "solved" | Boing Boing

24 Likes

oh-no

75 Likes

60 Likes

So, he’s going to run in ‘24 but is telling people not to vote for him?

giphy

78 Likes

Sounds like he is already making excuses for not winning in ‘24

75 Likes

Um, OK I am fine with that.

49 Likes

Remember when Lin Wood told Georgia Republicans to sit out the Senate runoff election and thus handed the entire legislative branch to the Democrats? Good times.

62 Likes

Of course, after the election he will claim that it was fraudulent because the opposition didn’t participate, and that therefore he is the winner and the President-in-Charge of the USA.
Congress will have to accept it, after all they accepted that same argument for Juan Guaido in Venezuela, no?

21 Likes

I think the word he is stumbling towards is FIX.
As in the fix is in. They’ll just declare any counties that don’t go for A. Golf Twittler to be fraudulent and therefore the legislatures (of R states only mind you!) will pick their own slate of electors.

26 Likes

I’m fine with bigoted assholes actively choosing not to vote; works for me.

48 Likes

First time I’ve seen this one. Yoinking!

25 Likes

Good. All republicans should stop voting.

29 Likes

Calling Trump “God Emperor” is unfair to the penis less space worms.

12 Likes

ChBThsSUUAArNJX

17 Likes

Stop hitting yourself
/s

In seriousness, this is not a warning to voters, it’s a warning to the party establishment: “You’re my b*tch. Kiss the ring.”

30 Likes

As an aside b*tch is now banned outright in a post, but ■■■■■ continues to show, but just censored.

2 Likes

We DID you pile of orange puke!!! You LOST and there [ETA: whoopsie, wrong there!] was NO FRAUD!!!

38 Likes

“Then you’re going to have to keep solving it until you get the answer I want!”

21 Likes

Angry Spongebob Squarepants GIF

26 Likes

Don’t every respond to that man as if anything he says can be reponded to on its merit.

He’s playing a game, and that game is like Calvinball, only as designed by sociopaths and run by sadists. The rules are:

1. Any move which doesn’t result in me winning is an illegal move.
  2. If it looks like I might not win, I have the right to declare any and all previous moves to be null and void.
  3. I win.
27 Likes