Marjorie Taylor Greene confesses: her husband is sitting on election fraud proof (video)

Originally published at: Marjorie Taylor Greene confesses: her husband is sitting on election fraud proof (video) | Boing Boing

8 Likes

tumblr_3b42fd898bcde6279e40e06034a72c5a_b9bfc908_500

34 Likes

Ryan Gosling Reaction GIF

25 Likes

Her claim was debunked months ago, not sure why she’s playing that card now.

No, wait, I am sure why she’s doing it now.

22 Likes

Cause her supporters in the 14th will believe her. :woman_shrugging:

25 Likes

She’s also trying to paint a target on her ex’s back.

32 Likes

It’s incredibly tragic that her seat is pretty much a lock, because she’s in such a deeply red, and deeply stupid area.

16 Likes

Mr F

2 Likes

I totally have evidence of election fraud, but she goes to a different school, you wouldn’t know her.

33 Likes

FTFY.

34 Likes

So in the divorce, he gets to keep proof of voter fraud, and she gets the evidence of the Jewish space lasers?

25 Likes

She’s in Canada.

10 Likes

It’s horrifying to think it could be intentional - which I hope it’s not - but this is going to cause her ex to get a whole lot of doxxing and death threats. Not a savoury form of revenge.

2 Likes

Have you been paying attention to the woman - her whole public persona is predicated on stirring up doxxing and death threats against her “enemies”… It’s not thing new and no less horrifying that it’s aimed at her husband, soon to be ex. She poses a very real danger to everyone she targets.

23 Likes

I can only assume that if the proof wasn’t produced as evidence it must be incriminating video of GOP fraud.

Because it’s always projection with these jerks.

5 Likes

does her husband have proof that she sniffs airplane glue?

1 Like

There’s a good reason it hasn’t been revealed - it’s quantum evidence that must be kept isolated from any kind of interaction. The second it’s actually observed, it immediately collapses into bullshit.

20 Likes

Her ex probably knows where several bodies are buried & should beat her to the punch.

12 Likes

Odd time in the election cycle to remind everyone she’s in the middle of a messy divorce.

4 Likes

Her claim was debunked months ago, not sure why she’s playing that card now.

A convenient way to sic the media on her soon-to-be-ex-husband.

3 Likes