Marjorie Taylor Greene demands "decorum of the House" — and gets explosive laughter in return (video)

Originally published at: Marjorie Taylor Greene demands "decorum of the House" — and gets explosive laughter in return (video) | Boing Boing

16 Likes

“Decorum for thee, but not for me! (Also, harassing people, insulting people, baiting, lying, grifting … just … just sit there and take whatever I dish out, woke lefty mooks.)” bang bang bang

20 Likes

Listen up, people - Karen wants y’all to shut up!

13 Likes

Worthy to keep in mind that “decorum” was the slimy shibboleth that the Tennessee House recently used to cloak their overt racism as they expelled Justin Jones and Justin Pearson; terminological mental rot.

25 Likes

Laughter is the best response to petty tyrants.

21 Likes

People So Mean

14 Likes

Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

13 Likes

no loafing matter I suppose…

3 Likes

Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by Minions

4 Likes

8 Likes

Robert’s Rules of Order anyone?
https://www.robertsrules.org/index.html

I too would laugh in Empty G’s face, and parliamentary procedure can be tough to manage, but one of the easy steps, “Model courtesy and respect and insist that others do the same.”, is where she first failed.

If only people would think of “treating others as they would like to be treated”, things like this wouldn’t happen. One could also rightly indicate that the House Floor did not adhere to this either, but one reaps what one sows.

11 Likes

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

6 Likes

5 Likes

Who let the neanderthal in charge?

3 Likes

Joel Mchale Lol GIF by NETFLIX

Hey! No need to insult Neanderthals!

15 Likes

Also lets head off equine insults. Horses are beautiful noble creatures.

8 Likes

wow, that was just as great as i was led to believe. A++, would watch again. well done, House!

8 Likes

They are, though to be fair, the front end is better and that’s not always the one people like this get compared to.

4 Likes

As noted above, Neanderthals are good eggs. To answer the question, though, it was that weak-willed dumb-dumb McCarthy who handed her the gavel while he’s busy trying to destroy the economy.

6 Likes

@ MTG:

9 Likes