Marjorie Taylor Greene goes berserk, shouts "You're a liar!" at Homeland Security Secretary at hearing (video)

Originally published at: Marjorie Taylor Greene goes berserk, shouts "You're a liar!" at Homeland Security Secretary at hearing (video) | Boing Boing

12 Likes

Christ, what an asshole.

40 Likes

41 Likes

Headline: Insurrection Supporter Shocked to Learn Real Life is Not Like 4Chan Comment Section

27 Likes

10 Likes

Tonight, expect a brief interview on Fox where she claims this guy Robert, who wrote the Rules of Order, was obviously a communist pedophile.

28 Likes

I do hope I’m alive to see her eventual downfall, and I hope it’s humiliating and hilarious.

35 Likes

I mean, honest money says she didn’t have any other questions, and pretty much said all she came to, i.e. “I’m crazy in a way you like, please give me more money”

22 Likes

Point of personal inquiry: how to say you don’t know RRoO without saying you don’t know.

10 Likes

29 Likes

Good to know that there is something to shut her up. Can they make it permanent?

16 Likes

Not exactly permanent, but a roll of duct tape would do for her mouth, hands and feet, then being dumped into the luggage area of a Greyhound headed for Mexico might do for starters…

6 Likes

Or, you know, any actual questions - I wouldn’t be surprised if her whole line wasn’t just so she could get angry and call them a liar. That seems to be her normal way of operating - no substance, no seriousness, just making a fuss for the attention.

10 Likes

then being dumped into the luggage area of a Greyhound headed for Mexico might do for starters…

What has Mexico done to deserve that?

16 Likes

Could it be related to steroid abuse? Only 1/3 kidding.

7 Likes

This kind of behavior is exactly why she had been removed from committee assignments when the Democrats had a majority. Hopefully, enough people in her district wake up in 2024 and vote her out. Then it would be permanent.

9 Likes

Hey! Don’t send our dummies down there.
Remember those fascists are already seeding in our minds acts of terror against Mexico if/when they’re in power again.
Rather we, U.S. of A, should neutralize fascists by defunding, deplatforming, among other things.

7 Likes

We’ll be accused of not sending our best…

13 Likes

5 Likes

Marjorie Taylor Greene goes berserk

9 Likes