Feeling left out, Marjorie Taylor Greene wants her own January 6th hearings

Originally published at: Feeling left out, Marjorie Taylor Greene wants her own January 6th hearings | Boing Boing

5 Likes

Well if she wants to self-incriminate herself on live tv, I doubt the dems are going to do much to stop that from happening :joy:

26 Likes

Didn’t the current committee offer to let the “other” side testify?

12 Likes

Yeah, well... I'm gunna build my own trials, with blackjack, and hookers! In fact, forget the trial. GIF

26 Likes

She must not have been watching when multiple witnesses that she wants to tell their story, invoked their 5th amendment rights when testifying before the committee. (At least I’m assuming they did. Simply saying “fifth” repeatedly is lazy and nebulous.)

She’s clearly oblivious to the fact that lying to Congress in sworn testimony is a crime regardless of whether they’re lying to MTG or the J6th committee.

15 Likes

Oh, Malaprop Traitor Greene, you’re a disgrace to the House of Reprehensibles.

22 Likes

“President Trump, where were you on January 6th 2021?”

“I was feeding the homeless at a soup kitchen. Tending to their needs.”

“Thank you so much, no further questions.”

12 Likes

Isn’t this is what 3AM Public Access TV is for?

9 Likes

8 Likes

Begins searching for movie cliché meme of evil guy saying “that can be arranged.”

15 seconds later
quits searching.

2 Likes

For something that nobody is supposedly watching, these people are getting awfully riled up about the January 6th hearings.

Filipkowski says that Marge tweeted 26 times about yesterday’s hearing.

11 Likes

Maybe if things get really crazy, she’ll bust out the “peach tree dishes”!

5 Likes

d1d24350-fd23-4da3-a5e1-94ff3ef5d158_text

9 Likes

She exhibited some pretty severe memory loss when asked about her participation in January 6th, so perhaps she wasn’t watching but just forgot those witnesses’ testimony.

2 Likes

She should bring that up in one of committees she serves on.

21 Likes

Oh please–go ahead.

Have it at Mar-a-Lago where “President [former guy]” is “still” “running” our country.

And make sure everyone’s “testimony” is recorded. The braggarts and clueless will be unable to keep from incriminating themselves.

After her own “hearings” are completed, the possible options are endless:

4 Likes

Drink!

4 Likes

Plus, it could be a way of ensuring that F@x N@ws starts reporting on the whole thing…

3 Likes

Haven’t seen that line before. I like it!

I was going to go with Mr. Curry.

8 Likes

2 Likes