Feeling left out, Marjorie Taylor Greene wants her own January 6th hearings

Call the Midwife - Chummy and constable Peter Noakes | Tumblr | Call the midwife, Period dramas, Midwife

3 Likes

7 seconds;

9 Likes

I was tempted by Lucifer, but decided to call the midwife instead.

7 Likes

If they were ordinary people, especially BIPOC, it certainly wouldn’t be sufficiently unambiguous to stand up in court. They might have been counting something unrelated, or wanted the committee to bring them a bottle of liquor before they talked.

1 Like

I suppose it keeps her off the streets and out of committees.

4 Likes

In other awfulness, Boebert won her primary.

1 Like

Hutchinson IS “the other side”. She stepped up and was sworn. It’s the “No True Scotsman” fallacy to act like Hutchinson isn’t a Republican, supportive of TFG, just because she’s now brave enough to come forward.

This pushback isn’t aimed at you, but at the people like MTG who feel like “their side” isn’t being heard. It is, and what we’re hearing isn’t good for them.

3 Likes

Space laser to the brain, or what’s left of it anyways.

I was referencing these who were invited or supponed yet choose to not speak. Then again they know if they lie they go to jail

han solo GIF

5 Likes

I used to know this guy (peripherally, he worked with a friend of mine) that would go on public access and preach. My friend told me, you gotta record it some night and watch. It was a complete train wreck. I had no idea WTF this guy was on about. Similar to our friend from GA…

2 Likes

Shouldn’t they call the driver to testify?

Or at least investigate the vehicle to see if it’s possible to grab the wheel over the seat?

I want to get him as much as the next guy but this seems like an easy claim to prove true or false.

Same with the vallet couldn’t he be called to verify the throwing of the plate?

Yeah well, Secret Service seems to be attempting to cover their asses.

Several news outlets have since reported Engel and the driver are prepared to testify that neither was assaulted by Trump and that the former president did not try to grab the steering wheel.

https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/3541042-secret-service-pledges-response-to-trump-motorcade-allegations/

3 Likes

So he can say it didn’t happen because it wasn’t possible to reach the steering wheel from the back seat or he can say it is possible but it didn’t happen.

If it’s he said she said, that’s one thing. If it’s she said he said it’s not physically possible that a bad thing and gives more ammunition to the people that are saying everyone is lying just to get him.

This is why I wish they would dot all their Is and cross all their Ts before going public.

It really does start to look like a witch hunt.

Remind yourself that these witnesses are trump MAGAphiles. The stated “truth” is going to be fuzzy at best.

My guess is that Cassidy is going to feel the full force of a trump bus very soon.

EmptyG wants to get in on the action.

5 Likes

The steering wheel is a distraction. And it’s the only thing that they’re harping about because the seditious parts of the testimony are indefensible.

10 Likes

It could also be a trap.

“Sure, Donny! Come on by and set the story straight. Now put your hand on this book…”

7 Likes

Oh snap!

3 Likes

Man, I thought looking into Michelle Bachman’s eyes was dangerous. Empty G beats her hands down in the crazy eyes department.

1 Like

Maybe let’s not focus on that stuff and instead focus on the demands to get rid of the mags and his demand that he lead the fucking mob to kill congress people?

Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

11 Likes