Marjorie Taylor Greene goes berserk, shouts "You're a liar!" at Homeland Security Secretary at hearing (video)

non Twit link: Marjorie Taylor Greene calls Homeland Security Secretary a 'liar'

6 Likes

Acting Emily Blunt GIF by SAG Awards

3 Likes

Ummm…did nobody notice this one?

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/video/news/watch-tense-moment-mtg-accuses-swalwell-of-relationship-with-chinese-spy/vi-AA1a4iY5

Mad Jason Sudeikis GIF by Saturday Night Live

Angry Fire GIF by Gerbert!

7 Likes

I usually dislike the subthreads that go

“Bob is shit”

“Hey man that’s not fair to shit”

because, like, it’s a cheap obvious joke, it breaks the “yes and” rule of improv, etc. etc.

but damn, that meme is unfair to Neanderthals

12 Likes

She got a clip where she “DESTROYS Alejandro Mayorkas”, so mission accomplished.

5 Likes

Attempting to manufacture an outrage is pretty typical for MaTaG there… Just keeps going and going…

5 Likes

She posted this which includes her statement being stricken from the record and why. She thinks it makes her look good. She actually said they can’t accomplish their goals without breaking the rules.

On a side note, I sat on a few school boards when our daughter was in school, I even chaired one. Rarely were any parents or members of the community present. Before and after the meetings it was informal discussions but as soon as the meeting was called to order Robert was in charge.

In other words even tiny little groups follow rules because there must be some semblance of order.

She’s part of a very formal organization that requires strict rules to function and she can’t be bothered to learn or follow those rules.

10 Likes

i was actually more stunned at that slanderous remark than the one that is getting all the ink. she is a live hand grenade at these committee meetings and her chair seems unwilling or unable to stop it.

5 Likes

You can’t have democracy without rules (i.e. everybody else accept the majority). It’s pretty clear what she wanted… and it ain’t democracy or even a republic.

3 Likes

To paraphrase Baby Jane…

“But you are, Marge! You are a liar.”

7 Likes

What an evil, worthless tool that creature is - like a saw that catches fire, or a screwdriver that explodes whenever you try using it.

5 Likes

It makes you wanna…ugh!

Try Me Gene Simmons GIF by TrueReal

3 Likes

Does anyone here know what was on that poster she took down when leaving this Homeland Security Committee meeting in a huff?

1 Like

She just won’t let it go. Follow the rules and she can easily be heard. Not a difficult concept for most people.

“They struck down my words,” she said. “Not only did they strike down my words, they took away the rest of my time interviewing, questioning, and talking to Mayorkas.”

“So they didn’t take my words away, they also silenced me,” she continued. “This is why we’re losing our country.”

“We can’t allow this to go on,” she added. “And I am really fed up with it, sick and tired of it.”

3 Likes

… to whom again :confused:

6 Likes

Surely you know @smulder, she is referring to those godless cretins who expect decorum in their governments proceedings and would dare to silence a TRUE PATRIOT™ like herself from name calling and spreading specious innuendo.

You know… the sane Americans.

2 Likes

She’s pumping up and wants us to be like Skillet and the song Hero. We’re supposed to step on the battleground and fight the radical democrats.

2 Likes

A fascist dictatorship?

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.