Marjorie Taylor Greene tries to bully 80-year-old Rep — but gets humiliated instead (video)

Originally published at: MTG humiliated by older Rep over age

6 Likes

“It may be that the Gentlelady doesn’t know that there is another body attached to the U.S. Congress called the United States Senate, and they have to vote on the continuing resolution,” DeLauro began.

Barack Obama Mic Drop GIF

28 Likes

nail

16 Likes

LOVE her violently violet hued hair.

18 Likes

18 Likes

6 Likes

Oh, that wes delightful to watch. One should not mess with gentleladies from Connecticut!

8 Likes

That just was missing a “bless your heart” to be a complete fatality.

11 Likes

lol - That was awesome!

4 Likes

Calling MTG “gentlelady” is really being generous.

5 Likes

I heard it as meaning the opposite (like “bless your heart” is often used).

13 Likes

Classy as always, MTG.

3 Likes

I would love to see someone “move that Representative Greene be required to watch the video titled ‘I’m Just a Bill’ from the television series Schoolhouse Rock.” Maybe add in some of the other America Rock segments like “Three-Ring Government” as well.

16 Likes

Honestly, this is the most embarrassing thing she’s ever done on the floor. And that’s saying something.

3 Likes

That’s a southern thing. The lady from Connecticut might not be aware of it. Then again a southerner would include a, “Aren’t you special.” For those geographically unaware “Bless your heart” is a big FU, and “Aren’t you special” is “you are at total useless morn.”

5 Likes

We must be extra careful when pointing out certain flaws.

OTOH, I think I am going to adopt your line as written for my own purposes.

4 Likes

When she broke out “Flawed to a fare thee well” I was dying!

7 Likes

You are at total useless morn. All your base are belong to us!

9 Likes

I’m totally useless every morn. :yawning_face::sleeping::sleeping:

7 Likes

It is a woody kind of word, isn’t it.

2 Likes