Marjorie Taylor Greene owes Jesus Christ an apology after comparing the Lord to a crook (video)

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/06/10/marjorie-taylor-greene-owes-jesus-christ-an-apology-after-comparing-the-lord-to-a-crook-video.html

5 Likes

Holy false equivalence, Batman!

adam west running GIF

7 Likes

Jesus is coming back, but this time He will bring along a lot of lawyers.

9 Likes

Just a sec, I’ll get the nails.

8 Likes

Gee Marj, your felon should go Full Jeebus, nails, spear, vinegar and all! I’ll even help.

3 Likes

Looking forward to the day she’s just… gone.

3 Likes

T’s goons love to compare him to Jesus, but the only similarities they can find are that they were both accused of crimes, and that loyal followers of both were arguably ignorant garbage people…not exactly the defining characteristics of one of the two gentlemen in question.

3 Likes

Right. I hear what she says and think it’s a demand for an execution. That worries me a bit.

Marge, be sure and let us know when Donald J. Trump feeds the poor, heals the sick, raises the dead and says that rich folk don’t get into heaven.

4 Likes

She also compared him to Capone.

I have no idea why. Is she saying her guy is better at felonies than Capone?

1 Like

Pro- Death penalty politicians are notorious for distinguishing between murder and lawfully sanctioned killing.

and we know that MTG likes the death penaltly

so if Jesus Christ was a felon, it would not be murder.

1 Like

monty python GIF

3 Likes

Will one of them be Lincoln?

2 Likes

Seems to me, in the late 70s or 80s Hustler magazine had an issue with a back cover that said “Jesus is coming and boy is he pissed.”

I was searching for that cover and came across this little ditty by The Bellamy Brothers.

In a world gone mad He’s watching it all
And the meek shall inherit but the mighty will fall
It’s a shame what we’ve come to and we cannot go back
And the train bound for glory went down the wrong track
Soon the love in His heart will be the rage in His fist
Jesus is coming and boy is He pissed

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.