Marjorie Taylor Greene says if she and Bannon were in charge of Capitol attack, "We would have won"

It sounds like she’s the one who needs to learn how sarcasm works, unless she was saying that she & Bannon are so obviously anti-gun and incapable of organization that it’s laughable to suggest that they were involved. She also doesn’t seem to understand that when the press quotes the stupid things that she says, they aren’t smearing her character, they’re just reporting the news. It’s like having a 6 year old playground bully in congress, you can’t even respond to her without feeling dumber for trying.

16 Likes

Welcome to BoingBoing

Joining Welcome Home GIF

11 Likes

Clearly the fiendish Democrat plot to make MTG look insane by putting LSD and meth into her food and drink has gone sideways. /s

2 Likes

There’s also laws against insurrectionists taking office, that she’s fallen afoul of - they don’t really need a two-thirds vote. Previously they might have needed to reveal the details of her insurrection tours she was giving before Jan 6th, but she’s being pretty public about it all, now.

6 Likes

Hmmm, I may have misjudged how over-the-top my own sarcasm was. I thought I could get away without the" /s"
Lesson learned.
/s tag. Don’t get burned by Poe’s Law, clearly label your sarcasm with our patented /s tag today. Only $9.99.

7 Likes

Worth clarifying that unlike the rules around, say, the filibuster, this is a real rule. It appears in the constitution.

1 Like

$10.99 when posted from an iPhone.

2 Likes

So now we have the 5 families meeting weekly. I wonder what type of planning is going on in those meetings.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.