MTG's latest conspiracy theory: Biden is going to assasinate Trump at the debate tonight

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/06/27/mtgs-latest-conspiracy-theory-biden-is-going-to-assasinate-trump-at-the-debate-tonight.html

3 Likes

Well, it’s always projection with the MAGAts, so maybe she knows something.

11 Likes

drunk rock of love GIF

12 Likes

JFC, I hope not…

8 Likes

And by Trump’s argument, it’d be completely legal for Biden to do it.

21 Likes

Perhaps she means figuratively. In which case I agree that Trump is absolutely going to get murdered. His cultists won’t care that he lost, and even though reaching undecided voters ought to be the whole point of the debate, I can only assume they’ll be off chasing invisible elves or whatever it is they’ve been doing for the past 8 years that prevented them from forming an opinion by now, so they likely won’t even notice there was a debate.

EDIT: Well, looks like I was wrong about that first part. Though that makes the idea of Biden as an actual assassin even more laughable.

6 Likes

That something could be “TFG is going to stroke out yelling at Biden”, and she’s trying to capitalize on that.

7 Likes

Wayull…according to what the former guy wants (immunity from everything for the Prez or former prez), he could…

7 Likes

… and later:

Reporter: “The debate is over. Everyone has gone home. Nothing happened. Trump wasn’t attacked. He wasn’t assassinated. So, you were wrong. Correct?”

MTG: “What a stupid question! Of course none of that happened because my warning scared the crazy killer liberals away! I saved President Trump’s life!”

10 Likes

And the thing is, the fascist wing of SCOTUS played right into that. If the President thinks an action is to the benefit of the country, then it’s part of their official duties and

Bad Girls Club Television GIF by Oxygen

5 Likes

Or, just force him to drink water with one hand. That should be enough.

3 Likes

MTG music: VIDEO

I didn’t watch the debate, but by the sound of it, stabbing Trump to death in mid-sentence would actually have been a sounder debate strategy than the one they ended up going with.

Dark Brandon standing over Trump’s corpse, a bloody blade in his hand, yelling “Where is your orange god now!!!” is the kind of muscular, confrontational politics that the Democratic party needs today.

8 Likes

Apparently, the Assassins have unionized and have withdrawn their labour to protest for better working conditions.

2 Likes

No assassination attempt, but lots of shooting himself in the foot. Yikes, that went badly.

And I owe on the bet that Trump would cancel on the debate. So now I’m doubly upset.

4 Likes

Well, if the Supreme Court had decided presidents get absolute immunity, Trump could be in danger.

File under “I wish”. That would have made Biden cooler, and he could just argue he did it as part of his official duties and get away scott free. (jk)

1 Like