Marjorie Taylor Greene’s performative recitation of the “Why Trump already lost this debate” talking points

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/06/25/marjorie-taylor-greenes-performative-recitation-of-the-why-trump-already-lost-this-debate-talking-points.html

5 Likes

I thought this was considered a compliment in MAGA circles? I’m confused as always.

17 Likes
8 Likes

Everyone hates Trump. Even the ones who kiss his ass, like Marge.

9 Likes

5 Likes

so, he’s going to lose to Biden even though he contends that Biden is chock-full of performance enhancing* drugs? Man, he must REALLY be terrible at this debate stuff.

*what sort of drugs make you better at debate? i thought performance-enhancing drugs were all about the physical part of a competition, but i guess i’m just not as versed in drugs as, say, Trump is.

9 Likes

It’s pretty hilarious how they strong man has built a whole brand about how smart and great he is and he’s better than anyone else - and yet sleep Joe is probably going to beat him because he did Redbull.

3 Likes

I’m trying to figure out how the art of the deal guy couldn’t negotiate somewhere other than CNN.

5 Likes

The Art of the Deal narratives was a pack of lies… he’s the ultimate failson.

11 Likes

Some drugs that make you jabber loud nonsense nonstop for hours would only magnify Trump’s debating skills.

2 Likes