Desperately seeking attention, Marge makes up an assassination plot

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/05/22/desperately-seeking-attention-marge-makes-up-an-assassination-plot.html

13 Likes

If only Madge really believed Dark Brandon was coming for Republican leadership.
It would have been hilarious watching her try to flee the imaginary Biden hit squads.

19 Likes

One short step away from lizard people.

8 Likes

Marge’s suspected assassination plot:
Step 1: Wait until Trumpy is in NY
Step 2: Send the FBI to his house in Florida
Step 3: Profit!

She should use her cross-fit training and escape via our open borders into Mexico!

16 Likes

Even if it was true, according to Trump a sitting President has total immunity, so that’s Ok

35 Likes

IMO, at this stage, it would be very difficult were there, in fact, actual hit squads out for the Empty Gee, not to just say, ‘okay, fine’.

I know that is very bad and not good, and that scootenfroody dopamine rush would absolutely be me firmly under the influence of the Emperor’s Blue Lightning, but fuck me, I wish something awful would happen to her.

16 Likes

Someone really missed an opportunity a couple of years ago to star these buffoons in a reboot of an old reality TV favorite.

Jackass: Special Congressional Unit

17 Likes

I thought that they carried weapons even when off duty.

18 Likes

If sending your hit squad to Florida while Trump is in New York was a viable assassination plan, then Lee Harvey Oswald would have been waiting for JFK in Seattle.

22 Likes

Now that would have been a magic bullet.

15 Likes

… presumably the FBI and the Secret Service worked something out in advance to avoid a gunfight between the two agencies :thinking:

14 Likes

If she was making an argument that LEOs should be disarmed I would hear her out. The political fallout in the MAGA base would be hilarious.

22 Likes

I encourage the Secret Service to have a nice, long talk with Ms. Greene to learn everything they can, in excruciating detail, about this assassination plot she has “uncovered”. 12 hours or so in a windowless room should be enough time to fully debrief her.

20 Likes

My father was an FBI agent for 36 years. You are correct. When the hijackings started he drove instead of flying because pilots could (and would) refuse to fly him while he was armed.

16 Likes

Ahem, the Supreme Court of the USA is, at this very moment, deciding whether or not the President of the United State of American can, in fact, order such a hit legally and without post-office prosecution.

Also, remember everything is projection with this bunch. She may have heard something and is unconsciously signalling. I hope all the appropriate bodyguards and marshals are upping their game.

13 Likes

Or “Jewish Space Lasers”.

7 Likes

I hate that I immediately knew who Marge was.

11 Likes

9 Likes

Given how Trump abused his Secret Service detail, I can see them being the first to get rid of him.
“Make me pay for my own golfcart, will ya!!”

6 Likes

The QNuts are freaking out over boilerplate language in EVERY federal warrant that if ANYONE’S life is in danger, FBI agents have the right to respond with deadly force. It doesn’t even imply that they could do that under any other circumstances. The GOP knows this, and they requested the release of these documents so that they could deliberately freak their base out by misinterpreting legalese.

10 Likes