Marjorie Taylor Greene: "The world needs more men like Daniel Penny."

Originally published at: Marjorie Taylor Greene: "The world needs more men like Daniel Penny." | Boing Boing

4 Likes

… to be convicted of murder and go to jail.

27 Likes

@ MTG:

13 Likes

It’s mind-boggling how a person can be so consistently wrong over and over and over again.

9 Likes

“It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends on his not understanding it.”

10 Likes

9 Likes

Oh, she understands exactly what she’s doing. Her bigotry isn’t just a conscious decision, she fully agrees with everything she says. It’s not pandering. It’s who she really is.

7 Likes

Clearly she hasn’t really thought through the results of what could happen if making threats was legally punishable by death. We’d have a lot fewer Karens in the world, that’s for sure. Including her.

5 Likes

I don’t want her attacked. I just want her and other fascists out of office, and possibly in jail.

11 Likes

Just reminding everyone of last week’s “I can’t think of a single violent MAGA supporter” bit. She’ll still cling to it while pretending she has no idea how Daniel Perry can be considered violent.

8 Likes

There are few things more emblematic of how fucked up the United States is now than someone becoming a hero to conservatives simply by murdering a random stranger.

13 Likes

Walking weapon kills a homeless person. In any other universe this would only be an issue of murder.

7 Likes

Wait, is this on the news of the guy shooting a protestor or the one murdering a homeless man on the train? It’s hard to keep up.

4 Likes

minor fix.

7 Likes

Thanks for that. :+1:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.