Marjorie Taylor Greene hero Jack Teixeira posted his desire to commit mass murder

Originally published at: Marjorie Taylor Greene hero Jack Teixeira posted his desire to commit mass murder | Boing Boing

7 Likes

Greene is probably the worst of the worst, but at this point, every Republican in Congress has exchanged positive, encouraging emails with Nazis, terrorists, and Nazi terrorists. She deserves every possible comeuppance coming her way, and so do the rest of them.

16 Likes

I’m old enough to remember when unhinged right wing lunatics at least pretended to only be right wing. They usually managed to keep the unhinged lunatic stuff hidden away.

I’m not sure if this is a good thing or not. At least they’re being true to who they are but I thought that would come with the vast majority of people giving them a wide berth and certainly not voting for them.

Maybe we are the timeline all the other timelines are warned about. :worried:

9 Likes

similarly, seti never considered the gop. extraterrestrials came, saw, and noped right out

6 Likes

Tharg Tharg… they voted for the one in the hat. Let’s go to Alpha Centauri instead. At least they’ve funded an excellent public transport system.

6 Likes

It’s weird how Republicans are pro-war when America is fighting brown people and anti-war when we’re fighting white fascists.

14 Likes

Nah. She’s got a process. Step one: Deny he said such things. Step two, when step one becomes unsupportable: deny she ever supported him.

To be fair, the Republicans are split on support for Ukraine - but also to be fair, some of that is likely residual anti-communism…

6 Likes

Also recall that when Seal Team Six was launching that assassination mission against Bin Laden the one guy in the room who seemed genuinely bothered by it (clutching a rosary, even) was white male Joe Biden. At the time conservatives reamed him for appearing uncomfortable with an operation to end human life or for invoking his Christian faith at a time of spiritual crisis.

14 Likes

I want them out of office, and in the case of MTG, charged with the crimes she committed, as well as anyone else who aided the insurrection. They’re all traitors.

14 Likes

Both are in the long American tradition of “America First”, where pacifism is used as an unconvincing beard for a fascist fan club.

9 Likes

No, they are just patriots fighting for states rights… :thinking:

4 Likes

Exactly.

Jack Teixeira is white, male, christian [sic], and antiwar.

That makes him an enemy to the Biden regime.

So what does that make Biden himself?

4 Likes

cough of course they were just supposed to be capturing him

then they had to kill him in, um … self defense?

and dump the body in the ocean so nobody would ever have any doubts about the story

America doesn’t do “assassination missions” :crazy_face:

1 Like
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.