Marjorie Taylor Greene wants to impeach Biden for saving Brittney Griner from a Russian penal colony

Originally published at: Marjorie Taylor Greene wants to impeach Biden for saving Brittney Griner from a Russian penal colony | Boing Boing

9 Likes

I don’t understand what grudge she has against a gay woman of color.

oh, wait…

43 Likes

Maybe Empty Gee should have volunteered to take Griner’s place?

21 Likes

Not gonna happen, Empty can’t play basketball and Russia would prefer she stays where she can do the most damage.

32 Likes

Russia wanted the Merchant of Death, not the Merchant of Meth.

15 Likes

Gotta impeach him for sumthin’, I guess. . . .

Maybe he hangs the toilet paper wrong in the White House bathroom, she should look into it.

19 Likes

Which was, of course, exactly what you meant, I know. I just couldn’t help spelling it out.

9 Likes

34 Likes

I fully expect this diagram to be displayed in congress during the impeachment.

19 Likes

It was the right thing for Biden to do (prisoner exchanges had been a thing for many, many years with the old USSR), but Viktor Bout seems like a horrible person who may wind up doing damage and killing more people. A good politician understands that no decisions are free from moral consequences, but they still make the best choice they can. MTG could never understand this.

18 Likes
29 Likes

Heh if I remember correctly, Gary Gulman has a bit about that being “the only chore you can do while you’re pooping,” referring to it as a metric for how under control his depression is :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Slightly altered headline ‘for lasting goodness’…

Marjorie Taylor Greene, Matt Goetz, Boebert, Gosar, et.al want to impeach Biden for doing anything or failing to do something (hunterbidenhunterbidenhunterbiden…)

These are all vile con-people who chaos act the way they think will most convince an old white poorly educated person to sputter: “hell yeah! get them lib-ruls!”

10 Likes

We’ve had Bout for—what?—almost 15 years? Pretty sure he’s going home to an accidental fall out a window.

18 Likes

Even with all the dark-money cut-outs and shell corps, I’m sure some dollars in her campaign war chest could be traced all the way back to the Kremlin. The same could probably be said for every MAGAt politician (including Biff), useful as they are to Putin.

12 Likes

It’s like The Freedom Caucus spelled backwards is Putin.

10 Likes

U.S. Marine? Meh. I think MTG’s concern might be how this release of the Russian Arms Dealer Viktor Bout will affect the prices of guns on the Black Market. Mebbe she now can’t afford that one she’s been eying for Christmas…/s

4 Likes

It’s not like Joe Biden released 5,000 Taliban or something. That was TFG who did that. I honestly can’t understand MTG’s brand of “patriotism.”

7 Likes

MTG strikes me as someone who’s campaigning to eventually have no genuine mourners at her funeral.

8 Likes

It might somehow interfere with her gun raffles.

6 Likes