Marjorie Taylor Greene victim-shames Paul Pelosi for not killing his attacker with a gun (video)

Originally published at: Marjorie Taylor Greene victim-shames Paul Pelosi for not owning a gun to kill his attacker (video) | Boing Boing

3 Likes

I think someone lost a “for not.”

14 Likes

She’s slipping. She’s usually first out of the gate when it comes to the victim-blaming so typical of her party.

17 Likes

And had he been shot, MTG would have attacked him for killing a troubled Trump supporter who was only asking questions.

27 Likes

I wonder how she would have felt about AOC using a gun against a band of thugs (wink, wink) harassing her and trying to break into her office suite at the Capitol? :man_shrugging:

(Don’t answer that. I know she’d twist it to fit her narrative.)

27 Likes

The attacker woke Paul Pelosi in his bed. Even if Mr. Pelosi slept with a gun under his pillow it’s extremely unlikely he would have been able to use it on his assailant before it was taken from him or even used against him.

Few 82-year-old men would be able to react to a threat like John Wick.

22 Likes

I’m not 82 yet, and I can confidently say I would react to an intruder like Aunt May, and not the cool, Spider-Gran version either.

11 Likes

Marjorie Taylor Greene, who rose to fame by claiming real shootings never happened, is now upset that a shooting didn’t happen.

I’m surprised she’s not sticking with her usual tactic of calling it a false flag operation.

14 Likes

The BBS no longer updates headlines after editing. Such is life.

6 Likes

15 Likes

Exactly. MTG is the same buffoon who compared Ashli Babbitt’s death to the murder of George Floyd. If Mr. Pelosi had killed the guy, the GOP would have made the intruder a martyr.

9 Likes

I wonder how David DePape voted in the 2020 election? :thinking:

/s
/or is it really? :thinking:

3 Likes

He’s Canadian. I hope he wasn’t voting in the 2020 US elections.

8 Likes

That’s what I was snarking about. Though, given his QAnon’s… Maybe he did vote!

10 Likes

“So you’re saying we need to be shooting more Trump terrorists, Maggie?”
“Yes, no, wait, I mean, ohshit…”

7 Likes

16 Likes

But wait, I thought Pelosi was struck with the hammer after the cops arrived? The only way a gun might have helped would be if he shot first at the intruder.

1 Like

I am seriously really fucking tired of this hate spew.

5 Likes

Is it wrong that I expect her she will either:

1. Accidentally shoot herself fumbling with a handgun in her purse
  2. Piss off the wrong person at the wrong time and get either maced or shot.
3 Likes

Vote Red and we’re all dead
Vote Blue no matter who.

6 Likes